2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

if anyone wants to take me, ill pay for both of our tickets. as well as you dinner and all drinks etc at the venue. let me know

ill even pick u up.

**Please do not post personal contact details on the board. Use PMs instead.**

Edited by JessicaSarahS
remove contact details

REDACTED: Me foolishly posting about being excited to see Muse

Well at least we know the wonderful person who came in to tell us they're rich enough that they just felt like taking up spots at both NY and LA gets to go!

Neat, read this right after I posted. Maybe the reason nobody is posting about getting tickets is because it's so shitty in here. It's really hard to be a fan on these boards

Edited by killermojo

EDITED: Me foolishly posting about being excited to see Muse

Neat, read this right after I posted. Maybe the reason nobody is posting about getting tickets is because it's so shitty in here

^^ Sorry you guys didn't get tickets but don't make everyone else who did feel bad about it. Sheeesh.

Couple of things which could be BS. I'm irritated just like the rest of you.

1. I asked a friend at one of the sponsors if they had tix and apparently they only made 25 pair avail which were snatched up by senior management. So they appear to be really be limited.

2. I called AXS and the arrogant bastard (probably at a foreign call center) said irrationally that the waiting room gives priority to the time you enter the waiting room and are randomly placed amongst that time slot. I've seen enough posts here that I feel that's BS.

I hope that Muse does monitor these posts and sees how angry their true fan base is, and does something about it. If they don't, I hope they play Explorers at the gig so I feel I didn't waste money!

If anyone has or knows of 1 or 2 tickets for the May 15 show, I would love to hear from you! I am a true hard-core fan but just finally joined the message boards. I was in the store from the waiting room the first minute for general and about 5th minute for pre-sale but no luck. Congrats to all who were so lucky to get these!! :)

I'm certainly happy for the few people going... but would expect that they also are understanding that not everyone is in the mood to congratulate them right now, especially pertaining to this particular LA gig.

It'll be easier to not take it personally after some time, I assume, but the majority of us just spend the last two days agonizing over this, only to be seriously let down. :(

I'm certainly happy for the few people going... but would expect that they also are understanding that not everyone is in the mood to congratulate them right now, especially pertaining to this particular LA gig.

It'll be easier to not take it personally after some time, I assume, but the majority of us just spend the last two days agonizing over this, only to be seriously let down. :(

This.

If we'd had equal chances at tickets as the NYC people seem to have had, and I missed out, I'd still be upset, but be more understanding.

As it is, I did the "right" thing by not really trying for NYC so I didn't run the risk of getting fired from my job, and I'll regret it for a long, long time.

Everyone putting their hopes on this gig got really screwed, and it's a bad feeling.

I'm so down about this that someone telling me (after I bitched about not wanting to go to the arena tour) that "you really might be dead by that time..." actually kinda made me feel better. :chuckle:

But seriously, though, I have really, really bad luck.

If we'd had equal chances at tickets as the NYC people seem to have had, and I missed out, I'd still be upset, but be more understanding.

As it is, I did the "right" thing by not really trying for NYC so I didn't run the risk of getting fired from my job, and I'll regret it for a long, long time.

Everyone putting their hopes on this gig got really screwed, and it's a bad feeling.

I'm so down about this that someone telling me (after I bitched about not wanting to go to the arena tour) that "you really might be dead by that time..." actually kinda made me feel better. :chuckle:

But seriously, though, I have really, really bad luck.

I hear you. At the same time, if you're going to see a band that has Hollywood connections/even lives here part time trying to see them in this city is a joke. Which is why my main complaint with this is that they bothered to promote it as a public event.

Between the sponsors and the radio stations the Mayan would be full - add Warner Bros and the (I'm guessing) extensive guest list and there you go. Wank on Musers :awesome: