Do you like The Handler?  

603 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Handler?

• Yes, yes, yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope

Are we all talking about the same solo? The repeated sound that goes on for about one minute with nothing else involved? How am I the only one not enjoying that part? I can see myself skipping that part in the future. Riff is my favourite part. Love the first half of the song to bits.

Are we all talking about the same solo? The repeated sound that goes on for about one minute with nothing else involved? How am I the only one not enjoying that part? I can see myself skipping that part in the future. Riff is my favourite part. Love the first half of the song to bits.

It's so good why would you want some change! :D

Quite a few people have said the solo could be better and is a bit boring

Just imagine the solo live. People will go nuts :)

The solo is spine tingling, it's long and doesn't change much but I find it incredibly powerful, can't explain it. It just seems to suit the song incredibly well, acts as a fantastic bridge

Yes it could be a little better, but it fits so damn good to the vibe of this song I just love it.

Reapers was on the same level as this for me. Surprised this is the first song people are loving, when the two sort of have a similar vibe. I don't know. Opinions, I guess. Yeah.

Reapers was received positively by the board, generally.