Do you like The Handler?  

603 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Handler?

• Yes, yes, yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope

Let's hope the band sees the overwhelming reaction to this song on here and on twitter. They might realise that they need to put out more stuff like this
Let's hope they never become a band who make music to please fans.

:LOL: my thoughts exactly. I'll be interested to hear why people don't like it

Agreed, I am baffled by anyone who dislikes this song!

To be completely honest (sorry for the corniness I'm about to spew out :p), I genuinely cannot remember the last time a Muse song made me feel the way The Handler made me feel the first time I listened to it. I got goosebumps, and felt so moved and so happy. :love:

Agreed, I am baffled by anyone who dislikes this song!

To be completely honest (sorry for the corniness I'm about to spew out :p), I genuinely cannot remember the last time a Muse song made me feel the way The Handler made me feel the first time I listened to it. I got goosebumps, and felt so moved and so happy. :love:

Me too. Just in awe, finally!

No. You make music that you yourself want to make and think sounds good.

we know at a certain point of success it gets hard to try something fresh and new

but muse always had the origin bonus which was not showbiz at all so the expectations have always been different for them

at the end all the critics still bought t2l

other bands often don't have that option

Music rarely sound like this when the intent is to please someone other than the songwriters though.

I would argue that by pleasing the long term fans they're probably pleasing themselves, because we were into the music they originally created and perhaps they moved away from this to create music more suited to the popular market(?). so pleasing the long term fans can't be all that bad :p