Do you like The Handler?  

603 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Handler?

• Yes, yes, yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope

Nope.

I find the bridge pointless and static. And a rip-off of In Your World.

Doms drumming is so uninspired.

It sounds as if it's trying to be big and epic and doesn't actually get there. Especially the vocals.

Bass work is great though.

So I just listened to it it after listening to all the others in order. This time with headphones. Actually heard the "follow the yellow brick road" thing in Reapers this time and it actually fits in really well considering the whole alice in wonderland thing is often considered something to do with the illuminati/mind control funnily enough.

But holy shit yes that bit just before they go back into the riff at the end of The Handler. It is literal sex. It is the chorus of Fury level of sex. This song might shoot up the ranks to join my top 10 Muse songs.

The Handler and Reapers are the first Muse songs to replicate the feeling I had when i first listened to them, coming up to 10 years ago now.

So relieved they're delivering

This, although probably just with The Handler. I love Reapers but TH just has that feel.

I don't think there is a Muse song that's unanimously liked,so I'm not surprised there are people who don't like this. Even I might not like it as much after the hype has dried out,but then again I might.

Literally nothing is unanimously liked, so you're correct there.

The Handler and Reapers are the first Muse songs to replicate the feeling I had when i first listened to them, coming up to 10 years ago now.

So relieved they're delivering

This, except make that 15 years ago when I heard Muscle Museum :awesome:.