lol i must b the only one that doesnt mind it hehe....

I don't half mind the music, but I can't get past the vocals, they're just comical. :LOL:

Like I said before, I'm not familiar with the streets... does this guy seriously rap, or is he trying to make fun of it?

Hey no shame dude :cool: I think it's awesome

It reminds me of older gigs for some reason

I even like Mike Skinner somewhat (ooooo risque yes :p)

ye i think hes pretty awesome.

i seen the streets at roskilde, and they had the strangestly BIG crowd for them, on the biggest stage, it was somewhat like a headline set! :stunned:

but ye it was good.

i seen the streets at roskilde, and they had the strangestly BIG crowd for them, on the biggest stage, it was somewhat like a headline set! :stunned:

but ye it was good.

I was watching Mike Skinner's mini-rockumentary on Friday night and he was talking about it coincidentally. He was saying that it was possibly the best show he's ever played.

but ye it was good.

They were good :happy: I got to hug random attractive danish men because of him!

I saw them at Leeds fest 06 while waiting for Muse to come on, I quite enjoyed the show actually :yesey: There's a lot more to The Streets than just Skinner

The streets at reading 06 were awesome, got the crowd moving which was cool, had to crouch down and jump at a certain time

The Streets are good at what they do...

Muse are good at what they do also...

But if you put 2 good performers together.. they will come out with utter shit like this... They are both too different.. Matt and Skinner... stick to your day jobs... Seriously

Archived