i don't see what's so bad about it

the beginning is pretty good especially after matt's kaoss and it goes into dom and chris's parts but the end is a little weird for me

either way it's pretty funny to listen to and it's nice to know it's not a serious release :LOL:

i feel the sameway i did at the beginning. I like the song, the rapping is not great, I thought it was fake meaning i took it for a joke, it's just a jam session meaning they took as a bit of a joke, nothing more nothing less.....

now on musewiki, when they play MOTP it'll be

2. Map of the Problematique + Who Knows Who riff

:LOL:

i don't see what's so bad about it

imo, what's so bad about it is Mike Skinners voice.

He should just not "rap". Ever. :LOL:

I'm not really too fond of rap in general, but I don't have to be a huge fan of rap to know there is such a thing as a "good rapper" and Skinner ain't it.....

As for the music, I find it hard to judge when I can't stop laughing at the lame vocals :LOL:

imo, what's so bad about it is Mike Skinners voice.

He should just not "rap". Ever. :LOL:

I'm not really too fond of rap in general, but I don't have to be a huge fan of rap to know there is such a thing as a "good rapper" and Skinner ain't it.....

As for the music, I find it hard to judge when I can't stop laughing at the lame vocals :LOL:

i listened to one of his latest songs the escapist, and he sounds a lot like he does in Who Knows Who... however his earlier stuff he has a much deeper voice and was a lot better... i'm not sure why he got so bad, but because his voice is such a joke in that sense i think it fits perfectly with the song. It would be a shame to have a joke of a jam session with someone who is really trying to rap. Save that for a serious song (not that it will happen but u get point)

i was able to remove the vocals from the majority of the song but doing that also cut out the bassline and the annoying chorus is still there

after listening to this song a LOT I'm getting annoyed by Skinner but Muse playing in the background is amazing.. such a waste of a good riff especially when they release a studio version of it :(

i listened to one of his latest songs the escapist, and he sounds a lot like he does in Who Knows Who... however his earlier stuff he has a much deeper voice and was a lot better... i'm not sure why he got so bad, but because his voice is such a joke in that sense i think it fits perfectly with the song. It would be a shame to have a joke of a jam session with someone who is really trying to rap. Save that for a serious song (not that it will happen but u get point)

yeah, I get what you're trying to say, and I don't believe it's meant to be taken all that seriously, but that it's not the most serious rap ever isn't what bothers me... I can't figure out how to explain it....

To give an analogy, my problem with the vocals isn't like someone singing in a silly way as opposed to some polished perfectly done opera-worthy vocals, it's more like the person singing is just tone deaf... that's not funny, that's painful :LOL:

:D

Lol well I'm certainly glad this is just for a laugh.. I'd cry if Muse decided to go down the rap route :stunned:.. just fecking NO. I likes the rage-riffage of the song..tis cool (ie the Muse part), but the Skinner part is .. meh. Oh well, it's just for funs so let's not start panicking an basing the rest of their next album on this track. If anything else like this features then i'll have to personally slap each of them with a great big fish. :p

Just thought, although the riff is awesome, it would have been good if they'd used one of their own..as in the actual Blues Jam/Jimmy Jam etc they 'composed' as opposed to a cover of Heartbreaker.. just to see what their own stuff would sound like as a studio recorded jam session. Still love Muse's version over the original though :happy:

He as ... a duck voice? xDDDDD

heeeeeeeey! Leave ducks out of this!!

:p

i dont see why everyone is getting so worked up about it. its only a one off song, that isnt even going to be released

*shrug* I don't know that that many people are getting "worked up" about it... at least not here.

Sure, there's a few "ZOMG MOSE SUCK!" posts, but mostly it's just people saying they do or do not like the track (and explaining why)....

Archived