I predict that The Handler will be the next single and the video from the DVD will be used as a music video for the song.

Maybe if it was like the video for Foo Fighters' All My Life where they're going fucking mental to an empty LA Forum. :chuckle:

But I can imagine they'll be playing it as the next new track.

Are Mercy and Drones the only new tracks we don't know anything about yet?

Are Mercy and Drones the only new tracks we don't know anything about yet?

Pretty much. I seem to remember something about Mercy being pretty heavy but I can't remember where from, either way not much info.

Hopefully we'll get more deets after that listening party. Fan reviews (and reviews in general) can be a bit biased and hyperbolic so I won't trust them too much but it'll be nice to get some general description like what kind of track Drones is and whether Reapers has that outro.

So, pretty likely The Handler is going to be played for the American gigs...

Anyone else think Showbiz will be too? Cos Matt said they were "quantum entangled" or something like that... I got a feeling they were saving it til the release of The Handler.

Calling it here...

Pretty much. I seem to remember something about Mercy being pretty heavy but I can't remember where from, either way not much info.

Hopefully we'll get more deets after that listening party. Fan reviews (and reviews in general) can be a bit biased and hyperbolic so I won't trust them too much but it'll be nice to get some general description like what kind of track Drones is and whether Reapers has that outro.

I think in the Radio 1 interview when Dead Inside was premiered, Matt said the album was heavy and dark until the JFK speech, then moved in a more positive direction. Which might also explain something for the song Revolt, as I don't remember hearing a great deal on that one either.

Muse updated the descriptions of the Deluxe Edition preorder.

"Exclusive to the Muse webstore.

Tri-fold vinyl packaging, containing 2 x heavyweight opaque red vinyl, CD and DVD, plus 2 exclusive litho art prints.

10 different art prints will be produced, 2 designs will be packed randomly into each deluxe edition. The prints will be numbered and each print will be debossed with the Muse logo."

Red vinyl sounds pretty nice, I can see why they went with red because of the cover. Cool about the prints, I figure the only thing with this is fans would have to go to eBay to "collect" the ones they didn't get.

I refuse to take any fan descriptions seriously after that French Twitter compared Madness to Bliss.

@the_2nd_law ?

"SO MUSE LOVE PAWIS BEST CROWD FOLLOWWW MEEE. I NEED YOUR LOVE IT'S NOT TO. OH MY BING MATT BEST FATHER RED GLITTER MANSON :O "

All the different art prints are now going to sell for some idiotic price on eBay. Silly idea if you ask me!

To be honest it would be a super cool idea if Muse sold the prints on the website at a competitive price in order to combat that. As for me, I'd be content if musewiki got the scans of all 10 prints.