Do they have a method of telling which reviewer leaked the album if it does get leaked? Like, subtle, unique audio fingerprints on each review copy they send out, so if it leaks they can tell where it came from and hence never work with that reviewer again. Or is that too much effort?

Do they have a method of telling which reviewer leaked the album if it does get leaked? Like, subtle, unique audio fingerprints on each review copy they send out, so if it leaks they can tell where it came from and hence never work with that reviewer again. Or is that too much effort?

Well, I don't know how it works in the music industry but on the preview discs I got for Game of Thrones Season 5 (eps 1-4) there's a watermarked number on the screen when you watch them which is unique to each disc HBO sent out. Obviously with CD you can't do that as its audio but there's probably some kind of identification on what they send out.

Dead Inside and Reapers both count as new to pretty much everyone.

I dunno, he said "I'm pretty sure that we may unveil another new song that we will play for the first time which is pretty exciting." If they're playing it for the first time then it wouldn't be Reapers or DI surely?

I dunno, he said "I'm pretty sure that we may unveil another new song that we will play for the first time which is pretty exciting." If they're playing it for the first time then it wouldn't be Reapers or DI surely?

Yeah the 'play for first time' rules those two out.

I reckon it'll be Defectors

They have been talking up Revolt, Defector, Aftermath, The Handler and The Globalist a fair bit but that's like half the album.

Going by the usual way albums are structured id say Mercy is a good bet for a single but as the album is ordered around the concept instead I'm just not sure.