I think they should have spread the two songs out more, especially since they aren't exactly making a big push to promote DI right now.

Things were so exciting for a while, and now I'm bored and irritated. :phu:

Even a pro-shot of the two songs we know on TV would be exciting, at this point.

I feel like they got people's pre-order money during the exciting period, and then just stopped trying, and that was the strategy. :(

They needed some cash to build their stage and buy a ton of drones. They were running low.

Edit: on a more serious note, what I really don't get is the timing of the DI video.

Edit: on a more serious note, what I really don't get is the timing of the DI video.

That's what I said a while back, after wondering why DI's "official release" date is supposedly May 11 or something, I realized that when Tom posted on the boards he referred to its unveiling in March as the "official debut". So yeah. Lots of semantics. I'd imagine though it "debuted" when it was to create more discussion with the media versus just having Psycho to talk about, and they could also hype up the upcoming video during interviews or something.

So he didnt really talk about much, said Dead Inside news should be out soon regarding the video. Also he showed some small video with a tiny bit of audio but muted it and it was of a car driving in a long deserty road, the audio didnt start with DEAD INSIDE or anything ressembling that, likely a new song/single

No actual teasing, he was only having fun with the app, and showed some cool things he has in his studio wall (including a 2010 RATM signed setlist). He showed a couple of seconds of a video shot in the desert with a police car driving on the road but I don't think it was for Muse.

No actual teasing, he was only having fun with the app, and showed some cool things he has in his studio wall (including a 2010 RATM signed setlist). He showed a couple of seconds of a video shot in the desert with a police car driving on the road but I don't think it was for Muse.

He did talk abit about dead inside though

You probably entered later, I was there almost at the start.

He said something like "Oh you guys will like this, this is a teaser, but let me mute it" when talking about that video

No I watched it all, I don't think he said that. After he played it he said "it's probably not what you guys think it is" or something along those lines.