I always enjoyed the Making of's, felt like being there in the studio (which I would love to be :))

Maybe there will be a tour DVD someday with bonus titles, the rarities! Would be fine with that :D

I'll admit to not making it all the way through the T2L making of DVD. Very long, and doesn't really delve into what I would actually want to see the, well, making of. :chuckle:

Some funny moments here and there, but that's about it.

And Matt talked about wanting to do a rarities video release for the 20th anniversary, in lieu of a tour, and then Tweeted out something about filing all their old video footage with Tom and putting it on YouTube, but apparently it was supposed to be a joke, and not related.

That's the biggest thing I wish they'd actually done, would have been amazing, and I wouldn't have minded paying for it, at all.

Why are we so annoyed that a DVD that was billed as including "live performances of new songs from 'Drones' filmed during the Psycho UK Tour" isn't including songs that aren't from Drones? I thought it was pretty much a given that the content would be from Drones exclusively.

The Making Ofs have been kinda meh so far. I'd prefer more footage of the writing process/development of songs and discussions between the band to the constant 'show one part being recorded then montage the rest of the song with the band sitting around doing fuck all'.

Well....the other post came between Kuellers and mine...I didn't want to quote it as it was meant to be before mine...does this make sense? :LOL:

Makes total sense, and should have been obvious to everyone...or so I thought.

I got my hopes up on the DVD after someone said rare songs were marked to be recorded. Obviously too good to be true.

I'm pretty sure they were, recorded =/= definitely on the DVD though.

I'm fairly confident we'll get footage of at least one of the rare songs somewhere down the line.

As nice as it would be to have rarities on the DVD, why would they put old songs on a Drones DVD? That wouldn't make much sense. It's there purely for live footage of Drones tracks.

It's not "there" for anything except to charge more for the CD. So why NOT have rarities AND the new songs, especially since there weren't many new ones, and it would boost sales.

It's not "there" for anything except to charge more for the CD. So why NOT have rarities AND the new songs, especially since there weren't many new ones, and it would boost sales.

If they added in one or two rarities on top of the album tracks, I'd understand that, but I wouldn't replace them all with rarities.

If they put in Uno and Muscle Museum I'd be stoked.