Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

My first thought was "Did it need all that talcum powder?"

I don't really care for street dance so I was a bit meh on it, although its not Supremacy bad. It was also better than the Madness video. Not bad but nowhere near being that good, although I thought they'd give Matt the weird black eye things, which would've been more cheesy.

I think I would've liked it more if it was just the band playing while encircled by the drones, not least as I did like the colours.

Oh well. Maybe the next video will be an improvement.

That was... Interesting. Better than I thought it would be (the hexacopters in the dust was actually super cool) and the weird modern interpretive dance was ok, even if it seemed to go horrifically out of time at some points. Regardless I feel like it would've been much better just focusing on the dance and the drones rather than including the band as an actual physical presence.

They could've had one of the drones projecting the clips of the band playing into the dust around the dancers. That would've been awesome, and totally possible. Hexacopters can carry several kilograms of stuff so a projector is not at all out of the question.

Whatever it was supposed to be, there was enough of that stuff floating about to act as a layer to project images onto. They totally missed out on what would've been a cool little trick, but then again whoever was directing also told Matt to fling his arm about like an idiot so evidently I shouldn't expect so much.