Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

at first I was like *yawn, just like UD, some weird setting and people dancing* but then the DRONES came and I had my laugh nevertheless. thanks muse :happy:

I'd forgotten about the Undisclosed Desires video until just now. That was rubbish. :chuckle:

at first I was like *yawn, just like UD, some weird setting and people dancing* but then the DRONES came and I had my laugh nevertheless. thanks muse :happy:

It did make me laugh too. Probably not the reaction they intended, but I still enjoyed them.

cool concept but the edit is terrible...

Cool concept in what way exactly? It's just the band playing, a couple of dancers and sometimes two drones flying over both.

Did anyone really expect anything else?

I didn't.

Didn't expect much, but still boring.

Nothing to get me re-excited or anything. Still bored. :(

And why so damn long after the release of the song, anyways?

Didn't expect much, but still boring.

Nothing to get me re-excited or anything. Still bored. :(

And why so damn long after the release of the song, anyways?

Agreed

Great video! But more of the band in It would have been great! very talented dancers :)

The counting of the views stopped at 301...did it crash ? can't be...12 thousand likes :D

Vid was lackluster IMO. I think the drones should've featured more heavily at the end rather than randomly towards the beginning.

Great video! But more of the band in It would have been great! very talented dancers :)

The counting of the views stopped at 301...did it crash ? can't be...12 thousand likes :D

All new (viral) videos stay at 301+ views until their legitimacy gets verified.

One of the top rated YouTube comments is "Grown up Sia's dancing in a warehouse full of coke"

So tried reading this... and ended up rapping it in the melody of Faith No More's "Motherf-bomb". No idea why.

Maybe because I'd actually heard that song a few mins before,and,oh I suck at rapping.

Needs more Chris though, what's with all this cutting back and forth between Matt and Dom?

Agreed! :chris:

One of the top rated YouTube comments is "Grown up Sia's dancing in a warehouse full of coke"

:LOL:

I quite liked that, simple yet effective. Cold, icy and desolate feeling. I liked the Mad Max style clothing and the colours (or lack of) used. The drones looked awesome through the haze too, better than I had expected, very subtly used. At least it makes sense to some capacity, unlike Supremacy.

Edited by Hopix

I quite liked that, simple yet effective. Cold, icy and desolate feeling. I liked the mad-max style clothing and the colours (or lack of) used. The drones looked awesome through the haze too, better than I had expected, very subtly used. At least it makes sense to some capacity, unlike Supremacy.

:cool:

Good vid. Kind of what I expected.

Needs more Chris though, what's with all this cutting back and forth between Matt and Dom?

:chris::chris::chris::chris:

Not bad. In fact, it was fine save for two things.

1. Not enough Chris (there can never be enough, frankly).

2. The cuts to Matt looking into the camera totally breaks the aesthetic, with the rest filmed in an observational manner.