Is there any videos of anything? Except for that Assassin video

found a couple, think Uprising was up somewhere as well but eh it's uprising

The Handler -

- matt sounds really good in this one actually

Fury -

Munich Jam -

I don't like it either. The guitar stops sounded like a guitar at that point and becomes more a glitchy sounding digital synthesiser.

I want the crunch :(.

Yeah, same, quite like the electro effect and feel, but the crunch and beef is precedent for this particular song.

found a couple, think Uprising was up somewhere as well but eh it's uprising

The Handler -

- matt sounds really good in this one actually

Fury -

Munich Jam -

In The Handler he did the vocal things! :eek:

Couldn't they take back Survival instead of Supremacy? It'll probably be pretty useless if not played at the beginning. It could probably work as an encore opener but they'll never ditch Uprising so I guess that, if they're going to play it at festivals, it'll just be added to that weird Resistance/Bliss/Micro Cuts/Map/whatever rotation.

At least that could mean I'm not seeing Resistance again at my gig :LOL:

Nothing wrong with Supremacy. I put Supremacy above Survival, Resistance or Madness, so is a nice addition to any set.

I'd like to watch it paired with CE. Supremacy/ Citizen Erased / Space Dementia.

Supremacy isn't bombastic enough?!! I think perhaps it's not bouncy enough, but bombastic? I'm not sure it means what you think it means...

No, is bombastic, but i felt it didn't work as well as Unsustainable, Uprising or Knights of Cydonia opening. As i said, i like the song between others.