I wouldn't say the band members aren't rich bastards, but I remember thinking their net worth was actually quite a bit lower than I'd expected, really.

They've just never been a band with much crowd interaction, even though I guess they tried to ramp it up last tour a bit, so when they look a bit dour on stage it all gets a bit off putting, maybe.

You want to believe the band is at least somewhat still enjoying what they do when they play live. :chuckle:

I wouldn't say the band members aren't rich bastards, but I remember thinking their net worth was actually quite a bit lower than I'd expected, really.

They've just never been a band with much crowd interaction, even though I guess they tried to ramp it up last tour a bit, so when they look a bit dour on stage it all gets a bit off putting, maybe.

You want to believe the band is at least somewhat still enjoying what they do when they play live. :chuckle:

They're obviously rich, but hardly among the richest in the world.

If you want to take it seriously, sure.

It's not really about taking it seriously or not. I just tend to find it a bit cringe and immature when singers slip random 'fuck's into songs, which is how I've felt every time Matt's done it in other songs. Haven't listened to how he does it in AP yet though, so I guess there's a chance it's not as bad as the others.

It has to be said though, lately Matt has stepped up his vocal performances. He's been on great form after a shaky start to the festival tour.

I agree, last couple of streams he had sounded great :) I also kind of like the fact he sounds sightly less theatrical this tour

Watching the Roskilde gig now, the audio quality is superb for a festival stream :eek: this performance is also definitely the best out of all the streams/tv performances thus far. I'm not a big fan of Psycho as a song but I've finally been convinced of its live potential, it's so energetic here. The emotional end bits of The Handler and Dead Inside seem even more powerful than before as well, could just be the great audio quality though.