Anyone else not really excited by Animals returning? Seemed like everyone was going crazy over it returning the other night, Ill honestly be a little bummed if i have to sit through that song again live if it means i dont hear another much more special T2L song *cough*bringbackpanicstation*cough*

Anyone else not really excited by Animals returning? Seemed like everyone was going crazy over it returning the other night, Ill honestly be a little bummed if i have to sit through that song again live if it means i dont hear another much more special T2L song *cough*bringbackpanicstation*cough*

Me neither. It's shite live.

They were? :erm: It's alright, I don't think I've seen anyone go mental over it recently though. The general consensus seems to be 'Well, if they have to keep a song from T2L that isn't Madness, that's one of the best choices'.

also panic station > animals lelmao

I can't think of many songs from T2L I'd rather have back less than Panic Station, and that's saying something considering I despise like 80% of that album.

Animals, Survival, Unsustainable and Madness (to an extent, mainly because he usually used to do at least one of the A4s at the end) were the only decent live songs from T2L. Everything else was meh to wank, even Liquid State was somehow pretty boring.

I just adored the drop in Follow Me live, and was super surprised by it the first time.

I was told you couldn't feel it the same if you weren't up close, though, which would have been sad.

Overall, though, I lost some of my interest in T2L after the gigs; songs sounded immaculate live, but were just so boring. And they played so many of them.

Similar for TR, though; the songs just typically weren't engaging live.

People were pretty excited about Animals coming back, but other than the stellar T2L visuals for it in arenas, it was boring live, imo.

Honestly, just about everything from T2L was kind of boring live. :(

Except Follow Me, which was stellar, and way better than on the album.

Follow Me was pretty awesome live for the first half of the T2L era, then at the 'second half' i feel like he gave up pushing the difficult parts, the "I will always keep you safe" from Live at Rome compared to something from 2012 is a little weaker

Edit: Agreed about Unsustainable being an awesome opener, even if its a little long, the second time i saw them for the T2l tour they opened with Isolated system, wouldve been much happier seeing Unsustainable open again

Edited by yoyonco10

They were? :erm: It's alright, I don't think I've seen anyone go mental over it recently though. The general consensus seems to be 'Well, if they have to keep a song from T2L that isn't Madness, that's one of the best choices'.

also panic station > animals lelmao

I can't think of many songs from T2L I'd rather have back less than Panic Station, and that's saying something considering I despise like 80% of that album.

I like your verdict of T2L. Explorers is actually alright my arse, and Save Me has to be the worst song they've ever, EVER recorded. Rant over :D

If anyone watch the streaming, and depending on the setlist, I'll be the one crowdsurfing during Citizen Erased with the written sign "Thank you for playing Micro Cuts" OR the one knocking with the head in the bars during Madness.