Citizen Erased is pretty good live, the middle riff is so awsome. To this day my favourite live song is MK Ultra. But then again I haven't seen Dead Star (hint hint nudge nudge)

Citizen Erased is pretty good live, the middle riff is so awsome. To this day my favourite live song is MK Ultra. But then again I haven't seen Dead Star (hint hint nudge nudge)

Hyper Music's the best I've seen, bet it'd be incredible in these venues as well. Haven't seem MK Ultra though, wouldn't mind seeing it tbf.

I'm pretty sure it needs to be the same person on the Photo ID, so unless your dad and you look v alike you may have a problem there.

Yeah I'm just not sure if they care much about the photo and only care about the name on the id. I could just take my own id aswell to prove it's my dad but I'm not sure if that will work

Yeah, maybe in soundchecks hah.

It was played four times last tour, one of which was in a venue exactly like these and the others were regular dates. It's totally possible.

I'd say Hyper Music's possible, just not likely. I'm thinking Dead Star's got a fair chance though.

Hyper Music was a single and a live favourite. And seeing as they played it a few times last tour they obviously know hardcore fans want to hear it. I'd say there was a good chance. Or at least there's no particular reason to think they won't play it.

After the random-ass rarity-spree for most gigs starting with Helsinki, I'd say that anything is possible for this tour.

I don't know if we're allowed to post this here, but in case someone has a +1 for Glasgow, I would be really interested.

Might go Stockholm into Psycho? Considering how well the riff worked anyway following SS, seems like a good segue into Psycho.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this tour comes with a great great number of rarities, as it looks like most of the tickets were given out for the fan presale, making me think it is intended for a less casual crowd.

Might go Stockholm into Psycho? Considering how well the riff worked anyway following SS, seems like a good segue into Psycho.

The flow would be too weird I think.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this tour comes with a great great number of rarities, as it looks like most of the tickets were given out for the fan presale, making me think it is intended for a less casual crowd.

Agreed.

Agreed.

The question now is, which rarities will return?

I'm really hoping to get Dead Star, was gutted to have missed out on it last tour.

Assassin? :awesome:

I'm betting they'll open with either Dead Inside or Drill Sergeant + Psycho, I'm leaning more towards Dead Inside though.

I'd imagine they'd open with Psycho, can't see them opening with a song no one will have heard yet!

Assassin would be fucking wonderful though

If Dead Star comes up at Brighton I think my life will be complete, I'll have had all my favourite rare tracks.

Assassin. Kinda even fits with the theme.

Or maybe Showbiz with new lyrics. "And they make me, make me drone your drones"

It looks like some of the tour will be filmed for the bouns DVD for the album, so at least those of us who are in the wrong country (:indiff:) will get to see something from it.

Hoping that if there are rarities played they be included and that the DVD won't just be the Drones songs from different performances in different venues. Still, glad to be able to see anything at all.

It looks like some of the tour will be filmed for the bouns DVD for the album, so at least those of us who are in the wrong country (:indiff:) will get to see something from it.

Hoping that if there are rarities played they be included and that the DVD won't just be the Drones songs from different performances in different venues. Still, glad to be able to see anything at all.

It specifically said it would be the new songs.