We never got Fury last tour and they acknowledged people's desire for it didn't they? It's a possibility. Maybe Muscle Museum too.

Yes we did.

I think Muscle Museum's a possibility. They were considering bringing it back on the T2L stadium tour but didn't 'cause it apparently sounded too retro. Considering these gigs will pretty much be 100% hardcore fans, I don't think they'll mind about that too much.

Well they ended the whole T2L touring by putting it on the setlist but then not playing it, but instead promising to play it next time. So I'd say they're up for playing it.

I hope they announce an EU club tour aswell

Announcing these gigs on such short notice makes plane tickets very expensive.

Same. I can't afford flight + hotel room :(

Man, going to a gig of those is a dream, I just hope they announce something like it for EU. Anyone knows if an european club tour is possible in April? (I know, I'm hoping too much)

Top marks to the band and management in regards to limiting tickets and doing their best to prevent the scum sucking touts from fleecing all the fans.

Just a shame they are still using the rip off merchants Ticketmaster who we all know re sell tickets themselves.

Yeah.

Stupidly excited for that :chuckle:

I've been preparing for this since the last thread closed.

:LOL: It is my favorite thread/topic as well.

Top marks to the band and management in regards to limiting tickets and doing their best to prevent the scum sucking touts from fleecing all the fans.

Just a shame they are still using the rip off merchants Ticketmaster who we all know re sell tickets themselves.

Indeed.