12. Animals

13. TIRO

14. Madness

15. Starlight

16. Stockholm/New Born/US

------------------------------

17. PiB

18. (New Closer)

18 songs might be a bit optimistic, and really have no clue how many T2L songs they plan on keeping around.

Is anyone gonna try to hold off listening to the recordings of new songs which are ultimately going to be played tomorrow?

Nah, I'd like to know roughly how they go before I see them (assuming the same ones are played at Manchester). I struggle to have a good time if I'm hearing a song for the first time live.

Is anyone gonna try to hold off listening to the recordings of new songs which are ultimately going to be played tomorrow?

Even though the quality probably won't be great, it's pretty hard to resist.

Is BellamyBot warmed up and ready to go tomorrow?

Set prediction

(Drill Sergeant)

1. Psycho

2. Interlude + Hysteria

3. (New song)

4. SMBH

5. (New Song)

6. Semi-Rarity (Bliss/B&H/CE)

7. Knights (MWAH better be dead.)

8. Piano Song (New/Eurasia/Sunburn)

9. Survival

10. (New Song)

11. (Rarity)

12. Animals

13. TIRO

14. Madness

15. Starlight

16. Stockholm/New Born/US

------------------------------

17. PiB

18. (New Closer)

18 songs might be a bit optimistic, and really have no clue how many T2L songs they plan on keeping around.

good point, MWAH does need to fuck off, waste of 2-3 minutes of the set

It said the DVD would include "performances of new songs" not that it will be "only new songs". :p

Everyone else is dreaming about the new album and this short tour. I can at least dream that we'll get a quality bonus DVD.

This was worded this way because they had to accommodate for the "bonus material from the studio". If they said the DVD had "only new songs" then it implies that's literally all there is on the DVD as well as only the new songs.

I can't imagine they'll do as many new songs as they played pre-T2L seeing as that was just before the album came out and this is a few months before. Also the fact that it's called the Psycho tour suggests to me the focus will be on Psycho, and they'll use the opportunity to test out a few others. I think 3 or 4 is most likely.

It's not like they only played Unsustainable during the Unsustainable tour. There were plenty of other new songs played too.

Because there is a live dvd it's obviously gonna be a bit different this time around. I'm still sticking with my they'll play all songs theory

My theory equals your theory. I think the only potential exception might be, say, they don't play 1 or 2 songs and we realize later through interviews that those are the ones that are "too difficult" to play live or something. I doubt that'll even happen though since I figure they had the live sound in mind while recording this record

If we are going to have a tour full of "conspiracy" and "deception on the world" I can see the following songs being played:

Citizen Erased, Micro Cuts, Apocalypse Please, Ruled by Secrecy, Take a bow, Soldier's Poem, Assassin, City of Delusion, Knights of Cydonia, Uprising, Mk Ultra, Supremacy... and of course loads of new stuff from Drones. In terms of rarity, I dont know why I have a feeling Shkring Universe will be the surprise this time around...