I wouldn't be surprised at all if this tour comes with a great great number of rarities, as it looks like most of the tickets were given out for the fan presale, making me think it is intended for a less casual crowd.

Yeah, here's hoping.

Looking back at the Zepp setlist I'm hopeful for things like Hyper Music, Agitated and Dead Star. Perhaps Fury too? It'd be cool if they threw in a rare piano song as well. I'd love to see Futurism but I'm not getting my hopes for it ever coming back, as magnificent as it was at the Zepp.

It'd be cool if they threw in a rare piano song as well

Both Belfast and Brighton have organs so Megalomania is possible. Not technically piano but hey.

Remember when I posted here about a club tour two months and you all didn't believe me :phu:

I believe you because your source actually told me like two days afterwards.

I wonder why?

I don't.

I still don't.

You do.

Can you blame us? :rolleyes:

No.

It's not really a club tour though is it?

/nitpicky

Nitpicky indeed.

I believe you because your source actually told me like two days afterwards.

I thought I had the exclusive :(

Anyway, rarities I think are possible based on mostly fuck all but still more than just pulling them out of my ass;

Dead Star

Citizen Erased

Megalomania

Space Dementia

Hyper Music

Fury

Micro Cuts

Muscle Museum

Redemption

Then slightly less possible I think are CoD, MK Ultra and Assassin.

Wasn't it you who's been talking about a club tour for like the past year or so? :confused:

No, I only mentioned it like 1 month ago (when I got the rumour) :(

Assassin is possible because it has the word ass twice and the new song is about ass and there was also that photo of Bellamy ass which was clearly preparation.

:LOL: