Madness

Blackout / TAB

JFK + Revolt

TIRO

Uprising

Globalist

Mercy

Knights

The general length is 4-5 minutes. The 20-25 song range isn't being asked as a universal standard. It's for Muse only for average song length.

It always depends for acts - Arctic Monkeys do 21 in less than 90 minutes, for example. I thought that was a bit of a rip-off when they did Finsbury Park, although that might be because they mostly picked the ballads and then played the old songs slowly.

Then again, yes, Muse doing 17 is a bit of a jip. Even if its slightly complicated by The Globalist and Drones in combo being 12 minutes long, and all the faff meaning gigs are actually longer than the last tour despite being less songs.

That, or maybe in the "new" piano/CE slot from last night. :LOL::logic:

Ha very true! I was kinda hoping they might have soundchecked another piano song for the remaining nights but it'll be probably be back to USoE/AP/Feeling Good. Still, it's great to see TaB and B&H getting some rehearsal time in! Both monstrous live. :)

I'm still not convinced by Psycho into Dead Inside as an opening duo.

Yeah, I don't mind DI live but 2nd spot is too early for it imo. At that point, you wanna keep the energy going and DI almost does the opposite of that. Was perfect after CE at Download.

Edit: Butterflies? Nice.

Matt sounding shaky and out of breath on it though. Seems like his voice is back to the low points of last year? :(

Edit: Shame they have to do Isolated System. B&H would go well straight into The Handler.

Holy f'*ck, is TAB coming back? Yes, yes, yes!

Well, it's been soundchecked a couple of times.

Edited by Jobby