This would do nicely and keep everyone happy, I'm sure.

Psycho

Map Of The Problematique

Dead Inside

Bliss (Ext.) / Plug In Baby

Isolated System

The Handler

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Assassin (Ext.) / New Born

Citizen Erased

Apocalypse Please

Uprising

[JFK] + Defector

Revolt

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Reapers

-----

The Globalist

-----

Mercy

Dealer's Choice

Knights Of Cydonia

Could use a lot more rotation, but I'd be happy with that. Starlight needs to go though.

As for the post that said Starlight buried KoC, not where I was, I could see the crowd and they were sure, they did the lyrics and they did the clap, but it was just as dead as any other track.

This would do nicely and keep everyone happy, I'm sure.

Psycho

Map Of The Problematique

Dead Inside

Bliss (Ext.) / Plug In Baby

Isolated System

The Handler

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Assassin (Ext.) / New Born

Citizen Erased

Apocalypse Please

Uprising

[JFK] + Defector

Revolt

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Reapers

-----

The Globalist

-----

Mercy

Dealer's Choice

Knights Of Cydonia

Hysteria/SS (or just SS) and voila.

We're painfully easy to please, Muse. Why make it so damn hard? :mad:

i'd be quite aight widdat.

How is Bliss a tease for Origin when it's...from Origin?

waaat

(New Born's rare at this point btw, think it's only been played a few times this year and hasn't popped up on this tour yet at all)

New Born's been mega when it's been played this year to be fair, better than it's been for years. Before, Bliss was definitely better but I don't think I could really separate the two now.

To be really honest, I'm saying that as an entitled older fan. I know MUSE have their right to play what they want to whatever crowd they please. I was just super happy they played Bliss and expected more from Oos.

I rather naively thought that the Psycho tour was a warm up to these gigs, didn't realise they would be the best gigs this album tour. Kind of surreal. Psycho-MM-Bliss-Futurism-PiB-Hysteria-SS-Agitated was literally perfect <3 Didn't think things would go so wrong so quickly

I'm okay with the Psycho gigs being the best of the tour, but what irks me is how even the festivals got longer and better sets. Another thing that really bothers me is how Download and Werchter got a heavier rarity filled set versus any of the US/UK Psycho tour gigs.

On a side note guys, how do you think muse compare now to Wembley 2007 (I just rewatched it on youtube) in my opinion Wembley 2007 was Muse at the peak of there powers, vocally Matt was so strong and he actually looked like he enjoyed tearing riffs apart.

Performance-wise, I'd say 2003/4 was their peak. That was when they really started to pick up attention as being one of the best live acts in the world, before all the big theatrical productions and whatnot.

BH&R era is probably my favourite production-wise and maybe setlist-wise as well, particularly towards the end of that era. Plus, I have a soft spot for anything to do with BH&R.

Comparing that to nowadays, technically they've improved but they've lost a lot of the energy and intensity from before, though that's to be expected with age I guess. The productions, while getting bigger, have also become more restrictive, distracting and prioritised than they ought to as well.

I rather naively thought that the Psycho tour was a warm up to these gigs, didn't realise they would be the best gigs this album tour. Kind of surreal. Psycho-MM-Bliss-Futurism-PiB-Hysteria-SS-Agitated was literally perfect <3 Didn't think things would go so wrong so quickly

I actually expected a little bit more from them tbh, but that might just be down to my general over-excitement when it was announced :chuckle: I still think 15 songs at any gig is disappointing, especially when they charged like £40, but it was probably the best day of my life so I can forgive it.

Wasn't expecting the arena sets to be anything like that but, like other people have said, the fact that even the festival tour had far better, more adventurous sets is pretty disappointing and baffling.

Edited by Jobby

On a side note guys, how do you think muse compare now to Wembley 2007 (I just rewatched it on youtube) in my opinion Wembley 2007 was Muse at the peak of there powers, vocally Matt was so strong and he actually looked like he enjoyed tearing riffs apart.

I'm not a fan of how the guitar sounds on the heavier songs on HAARP, so I'd say the guitar sounds better than that at least. I also think Matt was nasally on HAARP, though I think someone said he had a cold during that stretch. Plus coulda been worse, given the infamous story of how the PA went dead just before the first night was due to start. But they were better live on The 2nd Law tour than they are now. I felt the acoustic properties at the O2 gig I saw weren't great, although SBE and Emirates sounded great.

Not sure what it is but on the vids I've heard so far from the 360 extravaganza, the guitar sounds quite muffled.

Download had five rares (new born, dead star, micro cuts, agitated, citizen) which is about the same as the Psycho tour rare rate. Apart from maybe Glasgow, always thought that gig was shit compared to the others.

I keep forgetting that the US gigs got the same amount of songs but got less rarities AP/Assassin/Hyper Music, which was completely spontaneous & AP/The Groove

I don't know if I should be counting Bliss and New Born since those are quite standard rotations from the T2L tour.

These stadiums shows were indeed, an epic win by Muse. All four shows done in Wembley were great really.

I knew they weren't going to do Psycho tour level setlists but the contrast has been really disappointing. Did they really think some promotion heavy show was going to cover every major fan? Not even US specific since they did the same in Germany.

Most of the festival sets were a lot weaker too, the upsides were common songs and not rare ones.

Ideally next time, it would be NYC, LA, Chicago and Austin. All major markets, gives everyone a chance of getting at least one show within a day of driving

Wouldn't matter how many cities they did, if only like 1/3 of the tickets were available to the general public, with like 50 going on fan pre-sale...

Quite simply, the answer to this would have having that BE the tour. Upscale to slightly larger venues - most areas have clubs that would take 3-4k people easily, and be able to avoid theater type venues with seating.