Rotations ARE overrated. But when they do happen, we can at least ask for fair trades.

I like a bit of randomness. OK it is my fault for checking previous setlists in the first place but not 100% knowing the setlists in advance is - for me - part of the experience. Including the fist pump when they play something unexpected that is great.

AP/FG is a fucking horrible rotation. Is that actually happening?

Let's be honest, we all knew it was gonna happen. Same with USOE.

I'll admit I at least thought AP would be the most common of the three though, considering how much it was played on the festival tour. Weird how they feel free to play deep cuts and obscurities at festivals but not at their own gigs where people have paid specifically to see them.

Setlist spoilers from the crew

MOTP's surprising, thought Matt said it wouldn't be played in the US. Always good news anyway, guessing it's in for Hysteria/Resistance or PIB/Bliss/CE.

I wasn't actually serious, I wouldn't take that as a genuine clue to any songs that might appear. they're just joking about long song titles...

...I think

I was gonna post this in response to you too. Could only hope that MOTP would actually make a return, it's really the only "gargantuan" type track I can think of that desperately needs to be a permanent setlist staple.

I was gonna post this in response to you too. Could only hope that MOTP would actually make a return, it's really the only "gargantuan" type track I can think of that desperately needs to be a permanent setlist staple.

yeah for sure, I missed it by one show both times I've seen them sigh - always sounds awesome in videos and I think it's one of few BH&R tracks that haven't diminished in quality over the years

"Thematic"

*Mary Poppins Intro*

Unintended

Starlight

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Guiding Light

Big Freeze

*Xylophone Jam*

Time is Running Out

Falling Away With You

Dead Inside

Mercy

Neutron Star Collision

Revolt

ENCORE:

Sunburn

Hate This and I'll Live You

Falling Down

Save Me

Isolated System

ENCORE II:

Exogenesis Part I

Psycho

Soldier's Poem

Just missing a dash of Jimmy Kane, Pink Ego Box, Execution Commentary and everyone's favourite b-side: Prague.