The amount of blasphemy on this forum is too damn high.

However, I can agree with the fact Guiding Light sucks live. Still, you can't put a finger on Aftermath, to be honest. It works best when listening to the album in-full but live could be perfect for some impressive vocal displays by Matt.

And sorry, Defector just doesn't work as a concert opener. I'd rather get Psycho or Reapers even though that would totally ruin my desire to listen to Muse perform Drones live.

I still don't know why you people keep defecating all over Drones, though. It was far better than The 2nd Law.

The amount of blasphemy on this forum is too damn high.

However, I can agree with the fact Guiding Light sucks live. Still, you can't put a finger on Aftermath, to be honest. It works best when listening to the album in-full but live could be perfect for some impressive vocal displays by Matt.

Could be, but won't be. I'd be willing to bet a fair amount of money that Matt won't go for those A5s, effectively removing the climax of an already overly-long and monotonous song. It'd essentially be the new Explorers live.

The vocals at the end of Aftermath are like nails on a chalkboard anyway though so maybe it's for the best.

• 1 month later...