But in all seriousness, I can't think of a single good thing that's happened Muse-wise since this tour was announced. Maybe the fact that they played a secret gig, which I dunno if they've done before, but even then the set was pretty gash.

I don't know, the setlist didn't bother me. In those people's shoes, I would have been pretty happy to see them on the spur of the moment like that. Also, the Download set was pretty good right? And Rock Werchter to me also a pretty big highlight.

My friend found the approval list in weibo(similar with twitter)

And translate to Chinese is really ridiculous:LOL:

First time to be here

COisnasUwAAKRVs.jpg

Why is Explorers on that list twice? :chuckle:

I did think Survival might make a one-off reappearance for this and possibly the other Asia dates, given that T2L tour skipped most of that continent. I'd still be surprised if Uprising, Knights of Cydonia, Supremacy, Psycho and a lot of the other political stuff they might find questionable appeared.

Why is Explorers on that list twice? :chuckle:

I did think Survival might make a one-off reappearance for this and possibly the other Asia dates, given that T2L tour skipped most of that continent. I'd still be surprised if Uprising, Knights of Cydonia, Supremacy, Psycho and a lot of the other political stuff they might find questionable appeared.

I didn't find that, My friends and I just notice Chinese name of songs:ohmy:

I think we might find out when they are in Thailand

That list is basically Live at Rome plus a couple of randoms. I'm surprised Uprising is on there. Also I hope no one gets excited by the fact MM and SFA are on there when we all know they're probably gonna play GL and FG.

What do you mean? I think on this list there are songs which are BANNED at this gig. I mean most of them makes sense, especially songs like Uprising.

What do you mean? I think on this list there are songs which are BANNED at this gig. I mean most of them makes sense, especially songs like Uprising.

Why would Unintended be banned?

Notice Reapers isn't on it nor any of the other Drones songs they haven't played yet. I think it's an approval list.

Why would Unintended be banned?

Notice Reapers isn't on it nor any of the other Drones songs they haven't played yet. I think it's an approval list.

I think this list is true. Because they need to submit the setlist and tons of document so they can get China's government permission.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned, but the first 25 songs on that list are literally just the setlist for Rome 2013 strangely. I'm not sure if it's real.

People said it was "funny translated".

Blackout & Liquid State are very unlikely to be played.

My 2 cents: it's fake.

"According to Glen Rowe, the circle in the middle moves one revolution per hour; "The idea is Matt starts there and an hour later he comes back so in the show everyone sees him (upclose) twice.""

So approximately two hour sets then I guess.

Playing so many multi nighters gives me hope that they might actually rotate a fair bit.