If it drops I'll happily eat my hair because the single will come out earlier than I expected. But it won't. Single Thursday at the very earliest, and no music video until after Thursday.

I assume we'll just get dates for all these things tomorrow so we stop speculating about the video, single, and concert.

Also fairly certain everyone's assumed the music video will come with the song.

That sucks because its better then the actual title.

'Hollow Point Bullet' sounds like trash to me, honestly. 'Dead Inside' sends a different, edgier message without sounding 'wtf'.

Also fairly certain everyone's assumed the music video will come with the song.

If that's gonna be the case then we won't be getting either until Friday (at the earliest) as the art director told us yesterday, "later than Thursday" with regards to the music video/videos.

If that's gonna be the case then we won't be getting either until Friday (at the earliest) as the art director told us yesterday, "later than Thursday" with regards to the music video/videos.

Yeah well I only take his word on the second video. All other info points to is getting psycho ASAP, so Friday is too far off. He also deleted his Twitter today.

So many new people. :happy:

More like, finally I have a computer that does not crash every 5 minutes, after years. Although it belongs to the office. And its very inconvenient to post it on mobile.

Only a matter of time before I get fired, hmm :rolleyes:

Sounds about right. I personally think we'll hear Psycho before a potential Sunday gig because it would be strange for those of us not at the gig to be completely left in the dark

Thanks. I agree, I think tomorrow might be when we hear it and possibly get single/album release dates. It better be! Matt promising we'll get 'all we want to know' pretty much includes those things and gigs. Wouldn't be a surprise if they still didn't reveal everything, though /bastards :p

'Hollow Point Bullet' is a working title for 'Dead Inside'. Been agreed upon a while ago

Yeah, I thought that and Drill Sargeant was the equivalent for Psycho.

No problem with all the new people but its funny how many of them come in so optimistic and friendly.

Have you new peeps not read how many pricks will pick apart every little comment you make over the entire course of your time here? :LOL:

This is why I stay away when there's no Muse news. :shifty: