Same! I think it looks pretty uninspired and especially since Mahurin thought it was some of his best work yet...

yeah i made a post a few pages ago.. but like when you look at it, you see the theme straight away (mind control etc) and with past albums, everybody has their own interpretation of the artwork. And yeah I agree with you, its uninspired :stunned:

This is officially THE week of the year for music.

Singles from Tame Impala and Muse.

Sufjan Stevens and Modest Mouse album leaks.

Anyone wanna expand on that?

Will Butler (of Arcade FIre) solo project released.

New Incubus single (Trust Fall, sounds like older Incubus which is nice)

Nobody else here probably cares, but we're on the discussion of things that make this week great for music.

I dont know about you but I'm willing to pay anything Matt asks me to pay. My body is ready.

Yeah... I hate paying twice for things. I know it's not "that" expensive, but not all of us have disposable income to buy something on iTunes, and then a physical copy (because Apple managed to lose all my purchases a few months ago, and I don't trust them.)

Or, like last time, the box set I ordered showed up so late after the release I didn't want to wait.

Also, going to be really down if "all the info we want" turns out to be a release date for a single, and not the single...

yeah i made a post a few pages ago.. but like when you look at it, you see the theme straight away (mind control etc) and with past albums, everybody has their own interpretation of the artwork. And yeah I agree with you, its uninspired :stunned:

I had this image in my head of an apocalyptic Whitehouse with a crashed drone in the grass in front of it. Probably a bit far off the mark of what they wanted Mahurin to go for though!

Okay. This is too much information and I've already panicked about all of tonight's updates on Twitter... someone nice please just explain what the feeling has been here cos I'm too tired to go through pages and pages:

Is the feeling that:

1) The leaked artwork is most probably real

2) The 8am gig announcement on Absolute Radio is gonna be a Muse gig

3) 9pm on Sunday in Belfast is a gig and Muse will play Psycho for the first time

4) Dead Inside is another song from Drones and they've recorded a video for it too

Am I on the mark in any way? Every time they manage to cause me insane amounts of stress during an album launch, lol. I both can't wait for and am seriously dreading tomorrow :LOL:

I had this image in my head of an apocalyptic Whitehouse with a crashed drone in the grass in front of it. Probably a bit far off the mark of what they wanted Mahurin to go for though!

I'm glad they didn't ask you to provide the artwork.

New awolnation album available for play on iTunes now as well. Although first few non single songs sound weak unfortunately

Very weak album yeah. Sail still holds quite well.

Probably new album as they seem to release often, but so far I can only see info on a single. I've been relying on Google translate. Take that as you may.

Maybe they split and that was their farewell single, and you haven't realized.

Since FWW is basically a dreamier The Bends, maybe the next one is as good as Ok Computer.

Okay. This is too much information and I've already panicked about all of tonight's updates on Twitter... someone nice please just explain what the feeling has been here cos I'm too tired to go through pages and pages:

Is the feeling that:

3) 9pm on Sunday in Belfast is a gig and Muse will play Psycho for the first time

4) Dead Inside is another song from Drones and they've recorded a video for it too

Am I on the mark in any way? Every time they manage to cause me insane amounts of stress during an album launch, lol. I both can't wait for and am seriously dreading tomorrow :LOL:

Sounds spot on, good chance we will get psycho tomorrow too

Is the feeling that:

1&4 are on the money. 2&3 still a little uncertainty.