Okay. This is too much information and I've already panicked about all of tonight's updates on Twitter... someone nice please just explain what the feeling has been here cos I'm too tired to go through pages and pages:

Is the feeling that:

1) The leaked artwork is most probably real

2) The 8am gig announcement on Absolute Radio is gonna be a Muse gig

3) 9pm on Sunday in Belfast is a gig and Muse will play Psycho for the first time

4) Dead Inside is another song from Drones and they've recorded a video for it too

Am I on the mark in any way? Every time they manage to cause me insane amounts of stress during an album launch, lol. I both can't wait for and am seriously dreading tomorrow :LOL:

Sounds about right. I personally think we'll hear Psycho before a potential Sunday gig because it would be strange for those of us not at the gig to be completely left in the dark

Same! I think it looks pretty uninspired and especially since Mahurin thought it was some of his best work yet...

yeah i made a post a few pages ago.. but like when you look at it, you see the theme straight away (mind control etc) and with past albums, everybody has their own interpretation of the artwork. And yeah I agree with you, its uninspired :stunned:

Smh just because it shows obvious possible interpretations doesn't mean it's uninspired. It's like poetry, there is a message often intended to get across, whether or not it's cryptic about what it's trying to say doesn't make it less poetic. This art is solid compared to all of the tired out extremely faded/brown looking artworks he is known for in his repertoire. Could've turned out far worse, i.e. having that bee artwork...

The artwork would have had to have been really uninspired/boring for me to dislike it.

Much like The 2nd Law's shit brain.

Totally agreed there. Especially considering it wasn't commissioned or anything, they just paid for the rights to use it and it was a boring cover at that.

Still can't believe Uchu Conbini split. They were going places :(

Also I agree fabri

Wow didn't know. Why?

I'll eat my hair if we get Psycho tomorrow. It's not going to be tomorrow.

You better post video of you eating your own hair if it happens

+1 for the hair eating video. Now that's something I wanna see.

If it drops I'll happily eat my hair because the single will come out earlier than I expected. But it won't. Single Thursday at the very earliest, and no music video until after Thursday.

I assume we'll just get dates for all these things tomorrow so we stop speculating about the video, single, and concert.

If it drops I'll happily eat my hair because the single will come out earlier than I expected. But it won't. Single Thursday at the very earliest, and no music video until after Thursday.

I assume we'll just get dates for all these things tomorrow so we stop speculating about the video, single, and concert.

Normally I'd agree with you, but after them talking about the tight deadlines and all I do imagine you'll be in need of a wig

That sucks because its better then the actual title.

Was gonna comment as well, first one is way better