The hype Avalanche is in full swing!

at this rate im gonna wreck my office by the time its 4pm n the announcement is made,

i dont even know why. the announcement may not be about muse. so restless the whole week (its just wednesday, sigh). the single. the album art. everything.

:facemelt:

Edited by psychx

Why not? I will eat my own asshole if it doesn't drop tomorrow. I'll eat it twice if we don't get it by Thursday.

We already have a guy who sacrificed himself. Don't repeat his mistake.

He is still posting though. I guess there's wifi in hell. Which is cool.

wait so are the Americans here actually going to stay up late for this supposed announcement? I knew I'd say this someday but it's too bad I'm not unemployed anymore, I don't have the stamina for Muse right now. It was so nice to not think about them every waking moment for the past few months.

I agree, but more reports need to be sent in when behavior like that happens. The mods don't read every single post. It's difficult to do so, especially when threads go crazy with traffic like it did today. But hopefully more people come out of the woodwork and stick around for a bit, and report people that are being shitty!

that little bit of hope I have is my only motivation for posting here as opposed to lurking.

I agree, but more reports need to be sent in when behavior like that happens. The mods don't read every single post. It's difficult to do so, especially when threads go crazy with traffic like it did today. But hopefully more people come out of the woodwork and stick around for a bit, and report people that are being shitty!

:awesome:

The thing is most of the people I can think of that are dicks aren't technically breaking any rules worth reporting. They're just dicks who don't understand how their tone comes across or how to read a person. That or how to tell if someone is joking around with hyperbole type comments and come blast them for it and try to make them look stupid and themselves seem superior.

It's one thing to read a jokey comment and come back with jokey reply. Perfectly acceptable banter. But to take a jokey comment and blast it with dick head attitude is always uncalled for.

wait so are the Americans here actually going to stay up late for this supposed announcement? I knew I'd say this someday but it's too bad I'm not unemployed anymore, I don't have the stamina for Muse right now. It was so nice to not think about them every waking moment for the past few months.

that little bit of hope I have is my only motivation for posting here as opposed to lurking.

I might as well, I'm out of school at the moment. It's 3am now and I need to be up at 10am for something but I think I can make it.

The thing is most of the people I can think of that are dicks aren't technically breaking any rules worth reporting. They're just dicks who don't understand how their tone comes across or how to read a person. That or how to tell if someone is joking around with hyperbole type comments and come blast them for it and try to make them look stupid and themselves seem superior.

It's one thing to read a jokey comment and come back with jokey reply. Perfectly acceptable banter. But to take a jokey comment and blast it with dick head attitude is always uncalled for.

Report it anyway. We won't necessarily act on an individual post but if there's a body of evidence that proves someone is upsetting a lot of people we can act.

Report it anyway. We won't necessarily act on an individual post but if there's a body of evidence that proves someone is upsetting a lot of people we can act.

I'm not the type to report anything because nothing here is truly THAT bothersome. I don't really care overall. But I can see why myself and alot of people here that have been here for a while stay away. Nothing really bothers me personally but I see a lot of it go around here in general and you never know how someone takes that stuff.

Edited by Citizen_Eraser

Why not? I will eat my own asshole if it doesn't drop tomorrow. I'll eat it twice if we don't get it by Thursday.

Im still of the opinion that we'll get the single as part of the music video. Despite Kirk tweeting the uploading gif, they could have it uploaded and inaccessible to us until it's scheduled for release.

I'd love to be wrong, because I want to hear it ASAP.

On an unrelated note - I dont want my first listen of the song to come through someones shitty phone recording. I remember the T2L recordings and being disappointed when I heard the studio version of Supremacy. My fault entirely though.

Im still of the opinion that we'll get the single as part of the music video. Despite Kirk tweeting the uploading gif, they could have it uploaded and inaccessible to us until it's scheduled for release.

I'd love to be wrong, because I want to hear it ASAP.

On an unrelated note - I dont want my first listen of the song to come through someones shitty phone recording. I remember the T2L recordings and being disappointed when I heard the studio version of Supremacy. My fault entirely though.

I'm also of the same opinion, but the video was shot nearly a month ago. I'm sure it'll be coupled with the single.

wait, so you're saying the "shitty phone recording" sounded better than the studio version? Then I'm not sure why he quality matters.