all aboard the hype train for the next unlikely potential single reveal

next stop: annie mac's debut evening show on Radio 1 :LOL:

Didn't Zane Lowe play a new Muse song on his first show?

Gotta keep the tradition alive :LOL:

I honestly think it is just going to be released on youtube without any connections to any alternate media source... Why is that so hard to believe?

They are here for the same reason you are. Seriously, why do people comment on the number of views? :p

Update: Now there are only 210 people viewing!!! It's not as much as 232 but its still quite a bit!!!1:)

Edited by bbgunn34

I'm only 43 pages late but, in response to the person who said that Radio One didn't play Panic Station because they didn't like it and subsequent comments on how that means nothing as Radio 1 is crap anyway (or is that just my opinion?) I wanted to say that I haven't listened to Radio 1 since 1987. Other radio stations play Muse but don't also play shit like Jay Z, Beyonce etc. I think I'll change my username to Grumpyoldgit.:LOL:

Matt was spotted at LAX yesterday (8/03) and the only plane for London was this one, maybe the "very tight deadline" was referred to the fact he was late and had to catch the flight...?

On the other hand, the sound engineer went probably to London to meet the guys and preparing for a secret show? Otherwise can't see why he went there

image.jpg.4e4b59445b1509bee3a077a891ed1ee0.jpg

Matt was spotted at LAX yesterday (8/03) and the only plane for London was this one, maybe the "very tight deadline" was referred to the fact he was late and had to catch the flight...?

On the other hand, the sound engineer went probably to London to meet the guys and preparing for a secret show? Otherwise can't see why he went there

Because there are no direct flights from LAX to Devon and he was going to see his Mum?

I honestly think it is just going to be released on youtube without any connections to any alternate media source... Why is that so hard to believe?

Update: Now there are only 210 people viewing!!! It's not as much as 232 but its still quite a bit!!!1:)

Because Muse are rock for clever people! :musesign:

I think the deadline refers to more than just catchng a flight. Muse have enough money to afford changing their travel plans.