Perhaps Muse are actually watching the forum and every time somebody goes "they're gonna release it on Wednesday, I know it" or another day they just go "nope not doing that day".

Then the lack of a single is all your fault.

then we are the drones

So turns out the first page of that German article, that wasn't included in the translation, says the album is coming out in May.

The article appears to be from December or January based on Matt saying they only have mixing left to do.

So maybe June 2015 is when the world is going to end.

So turns out the first page of that German article, that wasn't included in the translation, says the album is coming out in May.

The article appears to be from December or January based on Matt saying they only have mixing left to do.

So maybe June 2015 is when the world is going to end.

I want to be excited, but I remember T2L getting delayed pretty late in the promotion cycle, so I'm keeping my expectations in check for now.

Has anyone read Mahurins blog recently? What a load of pretentious dribble. http://www.mattmahurin.com/blog/

I'm worried about this cover if the same guy who writes this crap approves of the cover!

Oh my god the course I am on at university is full of people who write stuff like this.

"that mortal moment when another human being, from another time, was immersed in the same pursuit to which I have devoted my life—to create images which not only fulfill potential, but transcend existence.'

Fuuuuuuuck

There is only one, that will be chosen. One final one; there could be multiple ones though. You could oppose this to the 'Faces of Mars' that was used for the 30STM album This is War, hundreds of fans faces were used (used as an insert over the main cover art). I'm still sticking by my theory that the cover art is the Instagram post of the device.