What if that is the actual cover?

Idk how I would feel.

Its about 2:00PM PST in LA (I am assuming that's where both Muse and Mahurin are).

Mahurin could be dropping this (and any other work he has done) off to the guys tonight! I almost died at the thought of this. :happy:

Anyone with x-ray eyes, the ability to analyse a circuit board to interpret the stored memory, and then translate that memory data into an image, able to describe the album cover for us?

EDIT: Oh, maybe not. You'll need to be able to somehow see the actual storage device. Silly me.

Anyone with x-ray eyes, the ability to analyse a circuit board to interpret the stored memory, and then translate that memory data into an image, able to describe the album cover for us?

Even if you had x-ray eyes, you'd just see through your monitor, there is not layer data in that image.

Anyone called Superman?

This is where I've seen something similar before:

386bd7b744ba4e2ebd6df74c9dd80c301e6cdb95_m.jpg

I̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶(̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶g̶o̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶)̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶y̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶e̶.̶ ̶:̶)̶

Welp that wasn't the image I thought it was, I feel stupid now :p

Edited by kc2rxo
link following fail