We've all been there.

I honestly don't know what to tell you. when I tried mine out, they were incredibly stiff, but I was able to get them to move with the small allen provided, I increased the pressure gradually till they just loosed off.

Mine were quite stiff the first time and it took some muscle to loosen them up so that they would move. I was for sure worried I was doing something wrong because of the amount of force required.

The fact it broke is concerning... Could always just use that tuner for the Low E string though.

It is a pretty easy process, and I can remember which way you actually have to turn the allan key, but from the video it looks like to the right which would be opposite of convention. Maybe someone who has the tuners by them can confirm the direction.

It is a pretty easy process, and I can remember which way you actually have to turn the allan key, but from the video it looks like to the right which would be opposite of convention. Maybe someone who has the tuners by them can confirm the direction.

Yeah it was to the right as if it was being tightened.

ovv7fLCXKpM

For a second I thought that sounded nothing like it's meant to... but then noticed the amp isn't actually switched on

quick stupid question here. I dont have the 600W kemper, only standard one. Can I still run a jack from the monitor out into a marshall 4x12?:$

I don't believe so, you'll need to get some other form of poweramp for it. Or I've heard that a few people run it through some of their tube amp heads then into a cab, that's if you don't min a little colouration which may be a good or bad thing

Hmmm. Yeah. Guess Ill need an active monitor then. Are there cheap active cabs? :LOL: I just want to use it for laughs and feedback:LOL::LOL:

In that case, just run it into your amp's effects loop return.

I don't believe so, you'll need to get some other form of poweramp for it. Or I've heard that a few people run it through some of their tube amp heads then into a cab, that's if you don't min a little colouration which may be a good or bad thing

Yeah, I've run my axe FX how I mentioned above, and I can't say it sounds like one would expect. It's really difficult to tweak the presence control on the amp to get it sounding natural

but really, I'm waiting for a certain manufacturer to come out with a powered monitor - I'm only really using with my 2012 13" macbook pro with upgraded solid state hard drive

:facepalm:

I also need to get the floorboard for this. Do you plan to get a power amp for your kemper?

I just came up with the best idea for a present for a pun-loving friend, a fish-shaped electronic tuner. But a quick google is telling me there is no such thing. How can this be? Does anyone know of one?!

We call our tuners tunafish in our band. Again, you are right, how has that not happened. :LOL:

Neil! Quick, 3D printer, NOW! :D

Wtf, who do they think they are fooling?

The sound should be enough of a giveaway. I suppose it's a possibility that the pilot light is blown out (although I've never actually seen that happen with one of these) and that it's just a really bad sounding amp (made worse by being plugged into the top right input with the volume cranked) but....

This is where it's at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ATc3-UxqA

Pretty sure that's what Matt is currently using as props :chuckle:

Even better if you get a really good sounding original one though, but the HW reissues are really good sounding amps.

Jack from marmozets is getting a new custom with copper shit in. Looks incredible so far

pics?

Matts ones are just empty heads, or do they have tubes in them? Must have taken a beating tho..

I don't think they have valves in them. They can still be switched on without them, but no sound will come out

I just realized I own whammy DT number 0000024 ... And it just stopped working!!!!! :stunned::stunned::stunned:

help! Lights go on, no sound comes out! :(

mate i don't think the serial number has anything to do with that

if anyone can do it double speed they can have my kidney

french man 256 BPM!