Aaa. So to change whammy setting then. 1OC, 2OC, harmony etc. Nothing else? :o

Not entily sure, I've never looked in to it myself but I stubbled across something on some French forum where someone had some how pretty much mapped all of the liquid foot. Can't find it anywhere though so I could be talking rubbish :LOL:

I checked youtube for proof :ninja: and it seems that he has simplified his pedalboard yes. Only one expression pedal like during T2L, and the 12+ is gone! :eek:

Also, do you reckon the pro+ will fit behind that box? Maybe he is using a smaller one? Doubt it though.

I hope Matt will turn to cheaper equipment, making it easier to #fanboy :awesome:

iVMN5tT.png

Really? You sure? He's used the same pedalboard for every gig since 2012? Seems weird to have dropped it now

could've sworn I saw a video which showed just the LF+ Pro or whatever it's called and a single expression pedal, will try find it

I checked youtube for proof :ninja: and it seems that he has simplified his pedalboard yes. Only one expression pedal like during T2L, and the 12+ is gone! :eek:

Also, do you reckon the pro+ will fit behind that box? Maybe he is using a smaller one? Doubt it though.

I hope Matt will turn to cheaper equipment, making it easier to #fanboy :awesome:

iVMN5tT.png

oh beat me to it haha

On the UK tour at least he had both Liquid Foots and a single expression pedal in the middle

Scrap that looks like he had two pedals

https://youtu.be/q51wlZSgN7g

Did think he had simplified to one though. If you can find a video of him with just the one footswitch though as well would be interesting

Yeah that´s what I found so weird. Suddenly change gear mid tour? OH! Maybe this is the USA rig? #RIG2FTW :D

I'm guessing it's the volume (or pan?) pedal like before, but I'm almost certain he only used the one for the whammy.

Also, I don't think he does many of the patch changes himself. If you look at the reapers solo for example, all of the whammy stuff is done by MIDI it seems.

Oh and the tech does have one of those floorboards. Pretty sure it was a LF. You can see it on top of his amp/effects rack in that picture.

I'm guessing it's the volume (or pan?) pedal like before, but I'm almost certain he only used the one for the whammy.

Also, I don't think he does many of the patch changes himself. If you look at the reapers solo for example, all of the whammy stuff is done by MIDI it seems.

Oh and the tech does have one of those floorboards. Pretty sure it was a LF. You can see it on top of his amp/effects rack in that picture.

yeah the tech still had the pro like matt but he's done away with the 12+ it seems, at least for these US gigs anyway

and yeah seems he only does whammy things manually that don't require him to stay at the whammy for long periods of time (i.e. Reapers tapping, Fury intro)

yeah the tech still had the pro like matt but he's done away with the 12+ it seems, at least for these US gigs anyway

and yeah seems he only does whammy things manually that don't require him to stay at the whammy for long periods of time (i.e. Reapers tapping, Fury intro)

oh right

well these are small gigs and they won't be doing loads of them, so we'll see if it comes back for the actual U.S. tour. I was hoping to see the new guitars too, but the only ones he had were the new matt black(s) from that picture with the corts.

Fixed.

yeah

though it seems one of the new ones took a beating yesterday. a bit more than just throwing into the amp at the end of reapers.

on a side note, I think I've figured out the 2012 royal blood pedal board order... it's not the same one he's using now though