those of you that are familiar with logic pro X

Does this still allow one to do program changes? Because I honestly can't figure out how...I found the expression etc options, but I don't see some of the options that were there before. it's completely different from the previous version I had, and it took me long enough to set up external instrument :facepalm:

yeah i think that's it thanks - seems like it's possible at least, but it has to be setup a different way from before it seems

not trying to do the reapers solo or anything like that before you ask

yeah the X is quite different from the previous ones. I dont like the way they´ve "garage band´" it.

Anyway. You hooking it up with the whammy yes?

A bit generous if you ask me

Couldn't remember the thread anyway, but I think you'd prefer those ones "more powerful than most African countries"

...which turned out to be super distortions?

Ah yes :LOL:

Yeah, they did.

those of you that are familiar with logic pro X

Does this still allow one to do program changes? Because I honestly can't figure out how...I found the expression etc options, but I don't see some of the options that were there before. it's completely different from the previous version I had, and it took me long enough to set up external instrument :facepalm:

Those feels. Stick with Logic 8. Everyone I know in production is hating Logic Pro X but granted we all hate change. Why they changed it all so much is beyond me. It's one of the nicest DAW's I have used and now they've done stuffed it up. :stunned:

also, why is cartoon olly in the vidja?

Can't unsee now. :LOL:

also, why is cartoon olly in the vidja?

:stunned: Seems like this sort of thing happens to him a lot...

Those feels. Stick with Logic 8. Everyone I know in production is hating Logic Pro X but granted we all hate change. Why they changed it all so much is beyond me. It's one of the nicest DAW's I have used and now they've done stuffed it up. :stunned:

I think it's a bit late now :$ I actually gave up and finally learned how to use the MIDI functions in cubase, which is a bit of a waste because I only ever used logic (the previous version) as it was easy enough to understand all the MIDI stuff.

The casing is crushed and the unit will not power up, (see images.)

This damage occurred in transit from the supplier and otherwise the unit is new.

Edit: Lol I like how they say "otherwhise the unit is new". :LOL: