Went and saw Karnivool the other night, can someone identify what guitar this is?

8W7wgX9.png

I don't know a whole lot about guitars but I know that this one was pretty :love:

Damn, they hid that gem from us when they were in Newcastle. Fuck they blew my mind. :D

Did they have both AxeFX rigs there too? I don't know if they had it the whole tour but damn the guitars sounded good. The bass rig however... nope, Ashdown that sounded bleh. :(

Did they have both AxeFX rigs there too? I don't know if they had it the whole tour but damn the guitars sounded good. The bass rig however... nope, Ashdown that sounded bleh. :(
Dunno, I've got a few vids up on youtube if you wanna have a look yourself

yeah the tech still had the pro like matt but he's done away with the 12+ it seems, at least for these US gigs anyway

and yeah seems he only does whammy things manually that don't require him to stay at the whammy for long periods of time (i.e. Reapers tapping, Fury intro)

Eh, does he not do the whammy for the fury intro anymore?

Eh, does he not do the whammy for the fury intro anymore?

i was saying he does, might've mixed my words up but he does the intro for fury, solo for new born and the end of the solo for reapers but it seems that's all he's doing manually atm

When browsing through very old threads and posts, I keep reading about MFC. What is that? :stunned:

Jamie/manfromcydonia/Lord MFC

He was a user here (well, technically he still has an account here) but doesn't post anymore. Actually met up with him during his US tour a few weeks back - I don't think he's all that interested in Muse anymore, though I understand he went to that show in LA.

But then I would have too.

Edited by james90

Jamie/manfromcydonia/Lord MFC

He was a user here (well, technically he still has an account here) but doesn't post anymore. Actually met up with him during his US tour a few weeks back - I don't think he's all that interested in Muse anymore, though I understand he went to that show in LA.

But then I would have too.

Aha that makes sense! What is MOC then? :LOL: Damn these acronyms

The one who broke the Manson.

"Madness sucks"

I forgot about that. I'll always remember him for the reading 2011 video :chuckle:

Aha. Should have a K&T dictionary thread... :rolleyes:

Or better yet, the list of K&T memes... it's somewhere, I just have to find it

£5 and a mars bar: I think it was that Russell guy who came up with this. He was offering to buy stuff in the original selling thread with these as payment.

fuck off tyechan: no explanation needed. FOT

big yellow text: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6874882#post6874882

twisty kaoss pad: "u no on some of matt's guitars the kaoss pad is not actualy a pad its just 2 knobs is there a box like this and were can i get hold of one"

barre chords: no link for this unfortunately, it was the first ever KnT meme

man points: Niel made this up to compensate for owning an xbox or something like that

pics or it's a soldano: basically like pics or it didn't happen, but someone lied about having a soldano amp, so it's pics or a soldano

peddles: I'm sure cheddatom had something to do with this one

obviously, you pwned it to make it die: scottST giving advice on a macbook battery that was dying prematurely

i don't like your floor: it had something to do with zooropa's shop floor being ugly and covered in sawdust from what i recall

whammy: WHAMMY

are monsterbuckers still good? (well are they?)

never mind, it's a lamp: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=9239344&postcount=5295

iPhone pictures: Sorry for the quality, this picture was ONLY taken on my iPhone 6+

Edited by james90

The one who broke the Manson.

"Madness sucks" or something like that.

Omg! I remember seeing a live video and the crowd goes silent, and this guy screams at the top of his lungs "MADNESS SUCKS!". And matt goes like "well thats your opinion" or something like that. Zomg can´t find it!

Thats what I thought, but before what song? It wasnt before madness, atleast not in the directors cut video.

It was before Madness and Matt replied well this one is for you then :LOL:

Still makes me laugh, although the reading 2011 video is funnier!!!

Was searching for the .gif and found this

Is it true Jamie still posts here?

I heard a nasty rumor that he was coming to a muse show in the states and wanted to confirm?

What a nasty, horrible rumour to hear about a complete stranger!

And no, sorry, you wont be graced with my presence in your beloved country. Thank fuck, imagine how nasty that would be!

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=10207540#post10207540

Erm... :p

Edited by Crowella

It was before Madness and Matt replied well this one is for you then :LOL:

Still makes me laugh, although the reading 2011 video is funnier!!!

I cant find it ZOMG!! After united states of eurasia he says nothing before the ma- ma- ma- madness. :'(