Sure - I already wrote down the address for nandos islington (seems a bit much, but I was genuinely disappointed that I forgot last time)

I did have something at gregg's in exeter last time (or at least I think I did) and it seemed pretty good. Any other places that the archbishop of banterbury would eat at?

clipped in except for two wires. Did you still need the circuit board? I'm pretty sure I still have one here that won't be used anytime soon

Should go spoons for a few cheeky bevs and steak night

And yeah, probably need a new one rather than get this other one fixed up. Would definitely be interested if you have one going

Should go spoons for a few cheeky bevs and steak night

And yeah, probably need a new one rather than get this other one fixed up. Would definitely be interested if you have one going

Found it. It's a 401 board I think (since it has the blend mode)

$35 shipped? I don't have the instructions or anything (which can be downloaded anyway), but it should be pretty straightforward. When I replaced the sustainer board in one of mine recently, I just took a few pictures of both sides of the board and that was enough of a guide.

Found it. It's a 401 board I think (since it has the blend mode)

$35 shipped? I don't have the instructions or anything (which can be downloaded anyway), but it should be pretty straightforward. When I replaced the sustainer board in one of mine recently, I just took a few pictures of both sides of the board and that was enough of a guide.

Is the 401 the single coil one ye? As long as it's working I'll take it!

Is the 401 the single coil one ye? As long as it's working I'll take it!

Yeah, though you can mix and match, so it doesn't really matter. And I don't really have a way of testing it, but I think this is the one I bought new in 2007-ish. Not 100% sure though, but it looks like an older one and is in pretty good shape it seems.

Actually, if I can find the 9v clip, maybe I can see if it at least powers on

Yeah, though you can mix and match, so it doesn't really matter. And I don't really have a way of testing it, but I think this is the one I bought new in 2007-ish. Not 100% sure though, but it looks like an older one and is in pretty good shape it seems.

Actually, if I can find the 9v clip, maybe I can see if it at least powers on

Vintage piece!

Visit Brewdog, in Camden.

Its beer is brewed about 20 miles from my house, and will blow your cute lil 'Merican socks off

This. Brewdog beer is excellent.

Spoons is quite good if you want one of those massive breakfasts you mentioned, James.

This. Brewdog beer is excellent.

Spoons is quite good if you want one of those massive breakfasts you mentioned, James.

I can't say I'm familiar with spoons. I had that massive breakfast at a pub called the angel (I think that's what it was called)

Also, the nando's in exeter is in walking distance of my hotel :facemelt: Just need to keep myself from getting lost in the city centre again.

Moved the pickup closer, its now about 7.5mm from the strings. Sounds great! Very nice in parallel. Very clean and I'm loving it through a mxr microamp

I was just coming here to post this

EmzJutv.jpg

Basically about 5mm. This is further away than I thought - it is a higher output one, but I'm pretty sure most of my guitars have it closer than this.

Craft beer is the alcohol equivalent to booteek pedals.

I love me some Fischer's. Very smooth.

I only drink craft beer

Details?

It's not an exact copy, but some guy on instagram has basically nicked the entire look (including some design and spec features) of my last musecasters #NotForSale but with a different shape and added X-Y pad

I realize some of mine are loosely based off existing guitars (really just the mirror E based off Simno's, but I recall I did ask his permission and if it would be too close to his) but it's more the fact that this guy is coming across as arrogant and acting like it was all his idea.

The only guitar I've actually copied the look of was the original MA-hogany, and that guitar wasn't even a custom - it was a partially built guitar Mansons spec'd out for an indecisive customer from what I recall. Even then, the spec is different enough, and it has my own feels touches.

Not sure. I think that if someone has a custom built, it's their unique guitar, and it's a #dickmove when someone else copies it and doesn't even give credit.

Is that the first M1B1 mock up?

And Dave, forgive me... I didn't mean it...

...I don't really drink at all. I think musecasters and rust_relic might have realized this after I declined having a pint. Twice.

...I don't really drink at all. I think musecasters and rust_relic might have realized this after I declined having a pint. Twice.

Never ever decline the second pint...

then again, I'm scottish, i wouldn't decline the first one.

Or the rest of them.

I only drink craft beer

It's not an exact copy, but some guy on instagram has basically nicked the entire look (including some design and spec features) of my last musecasters #NotForSale but with a different shape and added X-Y pad

I realize some of mine are loosely based off existing guitars (really just the mirror E based off Simno's, but I recall I did ask his permission and if it would be too close to his) but it's more the fact that this guy is coming across as arrogant and acting like it was all his idea.

The only guitar I've actually copied the look of was the original MA-hogany, and that guitar wasn't even a custom - it was a partially built guitar Mansons spec'd out for an indecisive customer from what I recall. Even then, the spec is different enough, and it has my own feels touches.

Not sure. I think that if someone has a custom built, it's their unique guitar, and it's a #dickmove when someone else copies it and doesn't even give credit.

That is a dick move, especially if it's not loosely based on something else originally.

Also a dick move is me cutting my finger to the bone opening 'that package' that arrived today. Cheers James! :facepalm:

Yeah that's what I'm finding tricky. Like each of them are a bit different, but thats a good thing I guess. They'll all have a tone bypass switch too. Figuring out a price seems to be the toughest part. The parts for them is cheap, but I get the whole aspect of putting a price on the time and effort. Still doesn't make it too easy to put a figure on it. Any ideas of what would be reasonable? Even a bracket?

I know ;) You're too busy with booteek pedals and amps to deal with booteek beers.

That's Jim you're thinking of. I was pretty hurt when he dismissed the chinese AC30s the other day :(

Never ever decline the second pint...

then again, I'm scottish, i wouldn't decline the first one.

Or the rest of them.

True, but technically it was one pint on two different occasions

Does that make a difference? Probably not

Also a dick move is me cutting my finger to the bone opening 'that package' that arrived today. Cheers James! :facepalm:

Whaaat

Good to hear it got there anyway. Are the machine heads what you expected?

So, quick question. I'm about 1/2 way through these set of 5 big muff builds. Realistically, how likely is it that i'd be able to sell some/all/any of them?

I'm willing to buy some. I've been begging you for the past few years, remember?

Any suggestions on how to store new strings that aren't in sealed packaging? I had a few plain strings that needed to be bought individually, and they've rusted a bit after about six months. I was thinking of just putting them in a plastic bag with a silica gel packet.