Ite guys. Say I wanted to replace the Bigsby from sxc jazz, is there a way to cover up the drill holes from it without having to refinish the whole guitar?

I don't think it's really possible, especially with a transparent finish like that.

Were you considering that magic evertune bridge for this?

also, still waiting for there to be some decent uploads of that performance from yesterday, but what was this about switching problems and out of tune guitars? :erm:

I don't think it's really possible, especially with a transparent finish like that.

Were you considering that magic evertune bridge for this?

also, still waiting for there to be some decent uploads of that performance from yesterday, but what was this about switching problems and out of tune guitars? :erm:

Matt had a lot of issues with his effects from what I've seen and yeah his guitar was out of tune at least twice

Will be in the UK two weeks from now, so I'm trying to make a list of things I know I want to check out.

So far

-nandos (probably the one in islington where I'm staying)

-mansons

-cavern club

-denmark street (or did something happen to this recently?)

looking for some suggestions. throw everything you've got at me - I didn't get to explore that much last time because of the stadium shows taking up a lot of time.

-denmark street (or did something happen to this recently?)

looking for some suggestions. throw everything you've got at me - I didn't get to explore that much last time because of the stadium shows taking up a lot of time.

It's all still there, just loads of building works in the area.

Camden is pretty neat if you like quirky tshirts, homemade wares, drug paraphernalia and world foods.

It's all still there, just loads of building works in the area.

Camden is pretty neat if you like quirky tshirts, homemade wares, drug paraphernalia and world foods.

Do tell...

Nah, it sounds like it's worth checking out for some souvenirs anyway. I didn't come back with a whole lot last time besides a guitar (obviously), some stuff from the stonehenge gift shop, nearly a month's supply of teabags from the rooms at the hotels.

British tea is piss poor. Not sure why you'd bother keeping it.

Even that stuff they were giving away in the hotels was better than what you could actually buy here.

Wash your mouth out son.

with said tea.

don't know about music nerdery, except there's a guitar shop in Farnham with a 'museum' section...

guitar village? that's the only one I could find

Are you trying to start the Troubles again?

Well would you rather be associated with Cark bai, or the rest of the country?

edit:

also, my new pickup arrived. Now for fun with rotary switches!

Edited by Neil.