I take it you only brought the paper from the X-Y pad to be signed? Pretty cool anyway - I didn't get anything signed, but still...

And which shows did the drumstick and pick come from? If that's the webster hall drumstick, you're lucky you got that! I had my hand on it for less than a second, then everyone went toppling over trying to get it... then the security got angry at us

"BACK UP! BACK UP!"

"We can't!"

I probably could have got a pick or setlist if I waited a few more minutes, but I've never felt that dehydrated in my life. It was boiling in there.

I take it you only brought the paper from the X-Y pad to be signed? Pretty cool anyway - I didn't get anything signed, but still...

And which shows did the drumstick and pick come from? If that's the webster hall drumstick, you're lucky you got that! I had my hand on it for less than a second, then everyone went toppling over trying to get it... then the security got angry at us

"BACK UP! BACK UP!"

"We can't!"

I probably could have got a pick or setlist if I waited a few more minutes, but I've never felt that dehydrated in my life. It was boiling in there.

The Drum stick is webster hall, yea it was not an easy fight for it. I jump and had got a hand on it in the air, and like 6 other people grabbed at it. Lucky for me everyone very extremely sweaty, so nobody could get great grips on it.

I got a drum stick at the iHeart gig too actually, but I gave it to my friend from NYC since she +1 me into the show! The pick is also from the iHeart radio gig.

As for the screen, yea I cut a couple pieces of diffuser paper to size and brought them with me to NYC and got that signed.

The Drum stick is webster hall, yea it was not an easy fight for it. I jump and had got a hand on it in the air, and like 6 other people grabbed at it. Lucky for me everyone very extremely sweaty, so nobody could get great grips on it.

I got a drum stick at the iHeart gig too actually, but I gave it to my friend from NYC since she +1 me into the show! The pick is also from the iHeart radio gig.

As for the screen, yea I cut a couple pieces of diffuser paper to size and brought them with me to NYC and got that signed.

Yeah, I was able to grab it, but it got yanked out of my hand immediately by those six other people!

Just looked at some comments about other people meeting them... I must have been one of the more calm ones (and I'm not saying I didn't get excited)

And I did get your text about those people losing their shit again about five minutes after they left, but I had no idea what was going on. It seemed to be coming from the other side (towards the entrance) but I didn't see anyone.

Just wish I had the opportunity to play ping pong with them. Not many people can say they did that!

Edited by james90

the state of his guitar and strings at the end of this video jesus christ haha

I hadn't seen that before and it seriously made me laugh :LOL: Just sent it to a mate of mine who hadn't seen it either. I love the fact that when you tune to drop Q you get transported to a gym :LOL:

Careful mate, that's one rabbit hole you really don't need to go down!

Have you got his book on the Red Special.

Edit: Not only the hair, but the treble booster too. Don't let people fool you, the Rangemaster is where it's at. Trust me :facepalm:

Careful mate, that's one rabbit hole you really don't need to go down!

Have you got his book on the Red Special.

Edit: Not only the hair, but the treble booster too. Don't let people fool you, the Rangemaster is where it's at. Trust me :facepalm:

I know, the old marshall obsession is bad enough.

nah I don't - any good?

And sadly I know what you mean. I tried a non top boost AC30 a while back and it was nice, but didn't really distort at all... then I plugged a treble booster in :stunned:

Just get a Matchless DC-30 and be done with it :thumbsup:

Do those sound like Brian May?

And sadly I know what you mean. I tried a non top boost AC30 a while back and it was nice, but didn't really distort at all... then I plugged a treble booster in :stunned:

i have a top boost ac30 and i understand your obsession

which one have you got? This was the one I played through, but it was the head version. Didn't have the matching 2x12, so it was going through a 4x12 with V30s (probably not the best match)

AC30C2 I believe, 4 inputs, tremolo, reverb and top boost! beautiful amp, love it for de cleanz

I know, the old marshall obsession is bad enough.

nah I don't - any good?

Do those sound like Brian May?

It is good if you're a super Brian May Geek like I am!

I shall buy it

... Just like I did with the AC30 head :facepalm: Sounds great though, and those guys in vietnam aren't half bad at building an amp, despite what TGP says.

Sorry Jim, but I'd have nightmares about something going wrong with one of these...

199d1162964802-m2265.jpg

The Ceriatone clone looks really good though, but then all of their amps do.