Because fuck you too, Dom. And Prince Charles too.

[spoiler=Fail List]james90 1,866

Dominic. 1,258

JimboMansonMB-1 738

Lord MFC 636

Dave 633

Neil. 347

bucket_ 321

Matthijs 297

Phill 281

Bs 275

Kueller917 274

cheddatom 243

Jaicen 238

fabripav 235

haze015 206

Edited by Dave

Love how mfc is still in the top 5

2015 is the year he makes his return to rapturous...

Anyway I've got two general questions.

1. Anyone wanna fix my sustainer circuit board trim pot that I snapped being a dickhead?

2. On the higher strings of sxc jazz, below the 5th fret the notes seem to check out at the 5th, even if I'm fretting the 1st. Is it just a case of some truss rod adjustment? Frets look reasonably level/not popping out

Generally, the fail list is 25% chunkier than trannies.

Edit: also, can we get the thread name fixed? Shouldn't it be GK&T?

It was general gear and tab before you made the last thread (which I fixed at some point)

and yeah Dave, that was me. Needs more clarification for ... well, I was thinking people that aren't familiar with the K&Ts, but never mind.

Dom, do you mean up to the 5th fret or just the 5th fret only?

It was general gear and tab before you made the last thread (which I fixed at some point)

and yeah Dave, that was me. Needs more clarification for ... well, I was thinking people that aren't familiar with the K&Ts, but never mind.

Dom, do you mean up to the 5th fret or just the 5th fret only?

up to, mainly on the high e, but yeah. It's most prominent at the first fret although it's definitely still choking up till the 5th

up to, mainly on the high e, but yeah. It's most prominent at the first fret although it's definitely still choking up till the 5th

truss rod probably needs a slight loosening. Hard to say how much, but try fretting the low and high E strings on the 1st and 15th fret, and loosen until there is a tiny gap between the top of the 8th fret and the bottom of the string. You can use capo for this too. Really small though, that you can just about stick a business card between

On a more relevant note, has anyone here had any experience with those cheap 60s guitars, like Kay, Goya, Haagstrom, Tiesco etc?

And not really. Closest would be one of those univox things from when I was a massive nirvana fanboi. I think those might be slightly better than most cheap 60's guitars though

They're decent, but really nothing special if you want something that plays and sounds good. It's more novelty than anything else

edit:

http://instagram.com/p/y5b72nnXcA/

Don't worry, you'll get first choice from the 4 prototypes once they're done. I'm starting a new job next week, so I'm moving this week, and my 3d printer is back in parts. But I'm still aiming for late February/early march for the 4 cannon prototypes.

Edit:

On a more relevant note, has anyone here had any experience with those cheap 60s guitars, like Kay, Goya, Haagstrom, Tiesco etc?

Tiesco. Neck like a baseball bat, flat fretboard. Heaven for slide guitar. Pickups were noisy but actually usable. The more switches the better. :D

This premature thread thing really needs to stop :mad:

I was going to say Dave needs to learn how to control himself, but that wouldn't be fair. There wasn't any point in leaving it open to be honest.

Also, while we're talking about royal blood, I think I'll stick to peddles... this is too complicated. Probably more than the actual setup...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqKaJFu-_iE