Sustainer and a new brdige are good mods. I'm about the same height and it looks a bit small. Not ridiculously tiny though.

My biggest guitar is in C standard. Coincidence?

Looking at the "artist impression" picture I have with one of the MB guitars, it does look a bit small on me... but I probably look like Niel compared to you and #dickmovedom

Are you Josh Homme? If yes, it's a coincidence, if no, then it's not a coincidence.

I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKBVPboLTFU

anyone got tabs?

Cider, I bet he's using some really quality cables and claiming the grounding issue. People like that make selling online miserable.

Back on topic, the two blacked out switches on your Cort will look epic!

Looking at the "artist impression" picture I have with one of the MB guitars, it does look a bit small on me... but I probably look like Niel compared to you and #dickmovedom

Are you Josh Homme? If yes, it's a coincidence, if no, then it's not a coincidence.

I think.

I haven't got the special secret toan.

Cider, I bet he's using some really quality cables and claiming the grounding issue. People like that make selling online miserable.

Back on topic, the two blacked out switches on your Cort will look epic!

Haha, sorry for getting off topic. It's just been super stressful dealing with him :facepalm:

I'll order the Gotoh switches from guitarelectronics.com and have a go at it soon.

I just had an idea though: what if I put the sustainiac in, use the cavity of the kill button for the batter & that switch to activate the sustainiac. Squeeze the main board in the main cavity. Would that work? :stunned:

Haha, sorry for getting off topic. It's just been super stressful dealing with him :facepalm:

I'll order the Gotoh switches from guitarelectronics.com and have a go at it soon.

I just had an idea though: what if I put the sustainiac in, use the cavity of the kill button for the batter & that switch to activate the sustainiac. Squeeze the main board in the main cavity. Would that work? :stunned:

You might be hard pressed to get the battery into the cavity for the kill switch, especially with a switch still in there.

Second issue is that the kill switch in the guitar is a momentary switch, so that wont do you any good as you will have to hold the button down to turn sustainiac on. Pretty sure sustainiac still has a second control you would want (mode).

IMO if you are going to do it, do it right.

Theoretically speaking, how impossible is it to replace the TOM bridge and tailpiece with a hardtail bridge? Operation Cider convinces boyfriend to keep black Cort temporarily so she could mess with the red one is in full force :ninja:

Button really needs to go. The bridge makes me uncomfortable also lol.

Jaicen or musecaster, is it possible to replace a TOM with a hardtail?

It's possible to replace a TOM with a hardtail..... Only if you're commited to doing some drilling and re-measuring for the correct position for the hardtail.

And even then I'm pretty sure the hardtail bridge isn't big enough to cover up the gaps left over from the TOM holes.

It's possible to replace a TOM with a hardtail..... Only if you're commited to doing some drilling and re-measuring for the correct position for the hardtail.

And even then I'm pretty sure the hardtail bridge isn't big enough to cover up the gaps left over from the TOM holes.

Aw, that's a no for me then :(

Red guitar is so nice but the bridge is just off, lol.

I'll end up making my boyfriend get one anyway though.

It's fairly easy to line up a hardtail using the holes from the existing TOM, however as already said the holes will still be visible in the body, so I would think it's not a great idea.

I really like a strat style hardtail over a tunomatic, they're a lot more comfortable for me.

It's fairly easy to line up a hardtail using the holes from the existing TOM, however as already said the holes will still be visible in the body, so I would think it's not a great idea.

I really like a strat style hardtail over a tunomatic, they're a lot more comfortable for me.

What about angled neck pockets? I'd imagine you'd have a difficult time setting the saddles high enough if you convert from a tune o matic to a strat hardtail

Seems I'm the only one who actually likes the Red glitter with Tune-o Matic:LOL:

Change that button to a switch and the hardware to black custom and it's perfect imo.

I was going to get one, but my summer rent is coming out :(

What about angled neck pockets? I'd imagine you'd have a difficult time setting the saddles high enough if you convert from a tune o matic to a strat hardtail

Good point. I'd assumed the neck is shimmed rather than angled but I could be wrong, I've only briefly held an MBC. I didn't like it much.

Good point. I'd assumed the neck is shimmed rather than angled but I could be wrong, I've only briefly held an MBC. I didn't like it much.

If it's like the DL-1 for example, it's built with an angle. Haven't taken the neck off mine to find out though.

I thought of doing that to mine, but the neck probably wouldn't fit the locking nut.

I don't think it would fit the included FRX nut (since it's meant for gibson type necks), but you could modify it for a standard locking nut like most FR systems have.

I realize this isn't a drop in replacement either, but it can be done from what I understand. Nearly had that done on the original neck for my copper MA-2, but ended up going with a new one specifically built with the locking nut shelf.

I don't think it would fit the included FRX nut (since it's meant for gibson type necks), but you could modify it for a standard locking nut like most FR systems have.

I realize this isn't a drop in replacement either, but it can be done from what I understand. Nearly had that done on the original neck for my copper MA-2, but ended up going with a new one specifically built with the locking nut shelf.

I didn't know a standard locking nut would fit a neck like that either, but an FRX on a black guitar would look less MB anyway.

Is your copper guitar sorted now?

It's not that it looks bad, it just looks wrong. And they need to get rid of that button.

I wonder who in their right mind actually thought of having the button there as stock would be a good idea in the first place? MB didn't have buttons on his guitars not counting the DL-1 used at Reading in 2011 and the Mirror Kaoss.

They should have just had one model with no killbutton and then one with, for people who would actually want to have that on their guitar.

Or just have a singular buttonless model and everyone can be happy :D

I like the button

yeah. it sort of distracts you from the massive top horn too.

I didn't know a standard locking nut would fit a neck like that either, but an FRX on a black guitar would look less MB anyway.

Is your copper guitar sorted now?

it should, but you'd have to modify it some.

and no not yet, but should be soon.