Ok so my mbc 1 turned up today with a sustainiac upgrade which works as expected, but when I turn on my fuzz factory the sustained notes fade out after about 6 seconds. Any ideas why this may be? Or is the sustainiac and fuzz factory not completely compatible with one another?

The fuzz factory is external btw, not built in.

Glad to know I'm not the only one, though something was faulty tbh. Is there anything that can be done about it?

No idea. I will say that I've only tried the sustainiac with the fuzz factory though - not sure if it's any better with the Fernandes version, but I'm guessing it's both that don't want to work with each other.

Curious as to how MattB gets around this with his.

Ok so my mbc 1 turned up today with a sustainiac upgrade which works as expected, but when I turn on my fuzz factory the sustained notes fade out after about 6 seconds. Any ideas why this may be? Or is the sustainiac and fuzz factory not completely compatible with one another?

The fuzz factory is external btw, not built in.

That happened to me too. I put a buffered pedal in front of the FF and it works with the sustainiac now. The OC-3 lump of coal was useful for something :chuckle: Only problem is it does something to the twisty kaoss pad oscillation so it sounds a bit different.

Anyone know how it's wired in a guitar that has both built in? Guessing the fuzz circuit is first. Musecasters probably knows how it's done

That happened to me too. I put a buffered pedal in front of the FF and it works with the sustainiac now. The OC-3 lump of coal was useful for something :chuckle: Only problem is it does something to the twisty kaoss pad oscillation so it sounds a bit different.

Anyone know how it's wired in a guitar that has both built in? Guessing the fuzz circuit is first. Musecasters probably knows how it's done

I'm sure the fuzz is first. The fuzz pedals react to the impedance of the pickups which is no longer the case when you put a buffered pedal/wireless/whatever else in front of it.

Hi everyone! I need your help. I take my mbc1 for a change of potentiometers but the tech screw up all :mad: So is someone who can share me the circuit diagram or some pictures o fix it? :confused: I hope so, thank you very much! :)

Hi everyone! I need your help. I take my mbc1 for a change of potentiometers but the tech screw up all :mad: So is someone who can share me the circuit diagram or some pictures o fix it? :confused: I hope so, thank you very much! :)

Does yours have the sustainiac or any other additions? If not, it should be easy to correct the wiring.

https://bareknucklepickups.co.uk/main/downloads/schematics/general/humbuckers/2_hum__1vol__1tone__3way.pdf

It should be very similar to that, but the neck is a single coil and only has two conductors, and the kill button has to be connected (maybe someone else can confirm how this is done)

Get a new tech! If you have a stock MBC and he screwed it up, he might need to be wearing a helmet because the wiring is dead simple.

If you have a sustainer or FF or something and he screwed that up, at least the wiring is a little more complex but still. To swap out pots, it is pretty straight forward, could have easily taken pictures of where the wires were on the pots before he removed them.

If the tech didn't understand the wiring at all he should have never touched it in the first place.

Nice, does it look much different in real life?

If I'm honest it looks VERY different to what's been shown in preleases and videos. It's the exact shade of red of the Red glitter 2.0 and there's tons more glitter, pure holographic too.

I never noticed how small the frets are on the Cort though.

Reserved my MBC-1 Left-Hander with Sustainiac & MBK-2 the day it was announced. Though, I haven't received any confirmation or email of any kind from Manson yet. Anyone hear from Manson about their modded MBC-1L or MBC-1RS yet???

If I'm honest it looks VERY different to what's been shown in preleases and videos. It's the exact shade of red of the Red glitter 2.0 and there's tons more glitter, pure holographic too.

I never noticed how small the frets are on the Cort though.

so it's nicer? :D

Yay! Now just gotta wait for someone to come up with a clever way to get rid of that bridge :rolleyes:

so i got an e-mail from Manson's that my lefty MBC1 is ready for inspection/delivery, and if i wanted to have some mods done, told them i want to have it totally blacked out and stealthy, already getting very excited for it to come my way eventually :D

I was a major lurker around 2010/11 and always heard

About this. Anyone fill me in?

It was an accident, haha! It was only a small chip in the lacquer, and easily repaired in the end, so no harm done! :chuckle: