I *think* the neck is built with an angle. When I leave it on a flat surface, it's flat. The neck pocket itself is flat, too. But when I put the neck into the neck pocket, there's an upward-ish angle?

Idk if that makes any sense ;_;

I *think* the neck is built with an angle. When I leave it on a flat surface, it's flat. The neck pocket itself is flat, too. But when I put the neck into the neck pocket, there's an upward-ish angle?

It's angled yes, but it's not an upward angle :LOL:

You can clearly see it has a downward angle if you look at the heel of the neck from the horn side of the guitar.

No not the neck, the neck pocket. It should have an upwards angle to it, unless there's a shim in there.

If there's no shim, and the end of the neck is tilted slightly upwards, then that suggests that the neck pocket does have it.

Seems I'm the only one who actually likes the Red glitter with Tune-o Matic:LOL:

Change that button to a switch and the hardware to black custom and it's perfect imo.

I was going to get one, but my summer rent is coming out :(

I like it just fine :p

same here actually, I'm saving up for a trip to Nashville so hopefully after or as a Bday present I'll get it for myself.

Hell I like my black one so much I might just sell some other gear to get the purchase

https://youtu.be/o-zkIJ6B9E

Not much new information, interesting to see the real guitar and Cort discussing it. Apparently they "heard" the Manson version is really heavy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm liking the black finish more

Not liking how the guy in the white shirt keeps downplaying the Manson one though. We *all* want a Manson, and I'm certain that my Cort made me want a Manson more now, not the other way around

https://youtu.be/o-zkIJ6B9E

Not much new information, interesting to see the real guitar and Cort discussing it. Apparently they "heard" the Manson version is really heavy.

Must have read that on musewiki

Is it actually lighter?

Also I actually think that video makes the red glitter look nicer

I'd say so, but not by a massive amount. I don't consider the MB-1 (assuming that's what he's referring to?) as really heavy though.

It's just I always pictured Matt's red glitter as "Fiesta Red" and not so much candy apple red.

Do you mean Fiesta Red, or Dakota red as applied to Strat's and/or the DuPont colo(u)r charts?

Fiesta Red is a pinkish type of red, slightly faded looking. It's nothing like Matt's guitars really.

Matt's Santa guitars are TR4 red, which is closer to Dakota red if you're talking guitars. I've not seen Matt's guitars in the flesh, but I've seen a lot of TR4 red ;)

tl,dr: Jaicen is a Strat and Triumph car nerd.

I've not seen Matt's guitars in the flesh, but I've seen a lot of TR4 red ;)

Other way around with me! I don't think I've seen a TR4 in real life before... or maybe I have and didn't realize it.

I think with Matt's custom builds (meaning santa and it's replacement), they look a bit lighter than they actually are since they're caked in glitter.

Actual colour is pretty much the same as the MB-1

GJNC3wX.jpg

If you've seen a 'red' Triumph car, you've probably seen the colour. They used 'Signal Red' on pretty much all of their cars right through the sixties and early seventies.

EDIT: I just checked, that colour was used in the US by Chevy who called it 'Sportsman Red'. FYI.