Got my ticket :happy: Looking forward to meeting some more Musers!

Wooo! See ya there! :awesome: Weren't you thinking of going to Werchter too?

Booked my flight over just now. So cheap, €9.99. :LOL: Sucks that hotels are so expensive though.

Wooo! See ya there! :awesome: Weren't you thinking of going to Werchter too?

Booked my flight over just now. So cheap, €9.99. :LOL: Sucks that hotels are so expensive though.

Ryanair?:p

Ticket bought, just need to find a hotel now! Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you guys there:)

Ryanair?:p

Ticket bought, just need to find a hotel now! Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you guys there:)

Travelodges are available in Derby, Loughborough, East Midlands Airport, Nottingham and Leicester from £31 per night.

To those of you who aren't camping or staying in Derby, and are staying in N'ham, Loughs, Leicester or EMA... how are you planning on getting to the site? Unsure of where to stay yet

If you can get to East Midlands Airport there is 24 hour bus services to the three Cities and Loughborough (Skylink services). There's also a national express service to Nottingham through the night which is much quicker than the bus.

You can walk to the airport in about 30 minutes, or book taxis.

By the way, the venue isn't actually in Derby, or even that close to it. You still need to take a bus or taxi.

If you can get to East Midlands Airport there is 24 hour bus services to the three Cities and Loughborough (Skylink services). There's also a national express service to Nottingham through the night which is much quicker than the bus.

By the way, the venue isn't actually in Derby, or even that close to it. You still need to take a bus or taxi.

Yeah the venue is at Donington Park, but i dunno how id get to it from any of the above.

Edit: Ah right so its a shortish walk to the airprt from the site, which has 24hr busses ok cool

Yeah the venue is at Donington Park, but i dunno how id get to it from any of the above.

Edit: Ah right so its a shortish walk to the airprt from the site, which has 24hr busses ok cool

I used to live in Nottingham and Loughborough so I can offer some advice. Long Eaton may also be an option, it's very close to Donnington (on the nottingham bus route) and has a mainline train station with trains to London, Sheffield, Derby and Leicester to get anywhere in the country.

If you're going all three days, go see Marilyn. The Pale Emperor is a good album and when I went to see them, they played like 5-6 songs from the new one.

Problem with that is he is clashing with Muse... a shame as I wanted to see him too.

Those who want to see both, Marilyn Manson will end about 40 mins before Muse will, so you can catch both. For me though, I'll be at Muse.

Problem with that is he is clashing with Muse... a shame as I wanted to see him too.

Those who want to see both, Marilyn Manson will end about 40 mins before Muse will, so you can catch both. For me though, I'll be at Muse.

sucks that its Manson's only UK date so far as well...

I'd love to see both but I'm obviously not going to miss Muse when I'm only going for the day to see them in the first place!

If Manson starts a bit earlier I might try and see like the first 15 minutes of his set or something but I'm not planning on missing any of Muse..

Didn't know that, cheers Moz.

Might be a good alternative to the shuttle buses that run from the site to Derby.

Where would you recommend is best to stay, for those not camping?

Didn't know that, cheers Moz.

Might be a good alternative to the shuttle buses that run from the site to Derby.

Where would you recommend is best to stay, for those not camping?

Depends. I's say Loughborough as you balance accessibility of the site and a mainline station (if you're travelling from London). There's travelodge/premier inn there.

For a day out Nottingham is the nicest place

Been going back and forth on this - I do like the idea of going and I would potentially have a place to stay given I know people who go every year, but I don't wanna go all the way there to just see Muse, as I'd just get bored. I know a few mates like Parkway Drive and Mallory Knox, Marilyn Manson would be good value (timing's a bitch) and I'm probably overdue checking out A Day to Remember and Rise Against, so its probably worth listening to them at least.

But anyone else there that day worth checking out beforehand?

• 2 weeks later...

Because I'm bored of waiting for DL, here's an early guess at the setlist, half-inspired by the Psycho tour.

Psycho

Dead Inside

Bliss

Uno

Interlude + Hysteria

Drones song #3

Stockholm

Agitated

Dead Star

Drones song #4

Supermassive

Uprising

Starlight

TIRO

MWAH + Knights

---------

Fury

PIB

Reapers

I'm probably miles off, and I'd love to see New Born and Assassin in there too.

Because I'm bored of waiting for DL, here's an early guess at the setlist, half-inspired by the Psycho tour.

[setlist]

I'm probably miles off, and I'd love to see New Born and Assassin in there too.

I pretty much agree with that, I can see them playing more songs though. Here's what I interpret/hope will happen:

1. Drill Sergeant + Psycho

2. Dead Star

3. Bliss (extended)

4. Interlude + Hysteria

5. Drones song

6. Drones song

7. Stockholm

8. Agitated

9. Unnatural Selection

10. Drones song

11. Supermassive

12. Dead Inside

13. Uprising

14. Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses)

15. TIRO

16. Reapers

---------

17. New Born (wishful thinking, I know. :p)

18. Fury/Futurism

19. PIB

20. MWAH + Knights

• 2 weeks later...
I pretty much agree with that, I can see them playing more songs though. Here's what I interpret/hope will happen:

setlist

Wow, that certainly kicks the butt of my one. I had put Dead Inside second because, at that point it hadn't yet been released. Obviously now I know it doesn't fit straight after Psycho.

But, again, your setlist looks incredible. I'd be so so chuffed if it's like that come the night.

Wow, that certainly kicks the butt of my one. I had put Dead Inside second because, at that point it hadn't yet been released. Obviously now I know it doesn't fit straight after Psycho.

But, again, your setlist looks incredible. I'd be so so chuffed if it's like that come the night.

I hope so too, I think something along the lines of that would really suit Download. I'm probably miles off though. Mind you, there was a distinct lack of T2L on the Psycho Tour, and I really don't see them going back to their pop-ish songs (with the exception of SmBH, as it was a huge hit.)

I'm debating whether to go to Download or not (its pretty much just for Muse) but since they announced there Mexico shows i have a feeling they may not play UK arena's this year still thinking about it but tempted to go since there is a chance they will play Assassin & Dead Star.

I hope so too, I think something along the lines of that would really suit Download. I'm probably miles off though. Mind you, there was a distinct lack of T2L on the Psycho Tour, and I really don't see them going back to their pop-ish songs (with the exception of SmBH, as it was a huge hit.)

Maybe for their arena tour, the pop stuff with come back into the setlist, but considering it is download, I can see the setlist being more rock focused than the pop stuff.