Well, got my weekend ticket booked yesterday, can't wait for the festival, and for Muse to rock Download for the first time! :D

Although I am actually really quite worried some idiots will bottle them. There's already a few cunts on the Facebook page saying they'll do that. I probably shouldn't worry, as it's likely idiots trolling, but still...

Day ticket bought for the Saturday!! Didnt think i'd ever find myself going to Download Festival and was hoping they would headline Reading again, but this is good enough!! :D Really looking forward to listening to the heavy direction their taking, even though albums 1 to 3 are pretty heavy'ish anyway, I do also think a majority of the B-sides from their Hullabaloo album would play well at this kind of festival.

• 2 months later...
I'm just hoping it's broadcast somewhere I can watch it so I can cry that my brother got to hear new Muse content before I did. :supersad: :'(

It is broadcast on Sky Arts, but I think it's shown about a few weeks after the event. But hey, there's always YouTube footage!

Hello to everyone else in post ticket-purchasing euphoria! Does anyone know what Download's stance is regarding day ticket holders staying overnight in the camp site?

A few years back I had a day ticket for Reading, camped overnight and went home the next day. Can't seem to find any relevant info either way on the Download website. Anyone have any pointers? Thank you!

Hello to everyone else in post ticket-purchasing euphoria! Does anyone know what Download's stance is regarding day ticket holders staying overnight in the camp site?

A few years back I had a day ticket for Reading, camped overnight and went home the next day. Can't seem to find any relevant info either way on the Download website. Anyone have any pointers? Thank you!

I think you should pretty much expect that you wouldn't be allowed to stay. Why would you be anyway? You haven't paid for it.