12. Defector
  13. Unnatural Selection
  14. Uprising
  15. Reapers
    ---
  16. Supremacy
  17. Starlight
  18. Knights of Cydonia

Anyone got a good idea on how to get there for the day from Manchester?

Id really like some advice and where would be good to get a hotel too as I'll have to stay over on the Saturday :)

Cheers!

By public transport:

- Take the train to Derby (via Sheffield). There are shuttle buses to the site from Derby according to the festival website

Hotels (the following towns are all accessible by public transport from East Midlands airport at night):

- Derby

- Nottingham

- Loughborough

- Leicester

Nottingham has direct trains to Manchester. The other 3 require changes of trains at Sheffield.

Loughborough is closest to the site by taxi/bus.

Right well I've finally saved up enough money and bought a Saturday day ticket. My only issue is that ticketmaster refuses to deliver the tickets to anywhere but the billing address, except I'm not going to be there. I've put in a request to change the delivery address but we'll see how they respond to that. If not I'm going to have to rely on my brother or somebody to send the tickets on to me.

I quick question, I only got the ticket for the saturday and I plan on driving. I don't fancy driving back on the same day/night as I'm coming from Merthyr, so wondered are people with day tickets actually allowed to camp for the one night?

I quick question, I only got the ticket for the saturday and I plan on driving. I don't fancy driving back on the same day/night as I'm coming from Merthyr, so wondered are people with day tickets actually allowed to camp for the one night?

I'm driving back down here after Muse, fun times!

Just asking a mate who goes every year, the camping areas are separate, and the marshalls check wristbands, if you don't have a camping wristband you can't camp.

Ah thanks!

The way Reading Fest is setup I probably could have got away with camping for the night, but I've never been to Download before so no idea who it works, thanks anyway.

I may just resort to sleeping in the car overnight at the car park.

I reckon TSP's definitely a possibility. They soundchecked it a couple of times at the Mayan and they're aware some fans have requested it.

I'd be more than happy with TSP, CE and Assassin as the rarities. Not too fussed about CE but TSP would be great fun and Assassin would make my life. Hyper Music and Dead Star would probably fit the festival as well but I dunno how rarity-mad they're thinking of going with set so I'm trying to keep my expectations low.