I'd be happy with Dead Star, Fury, Agitated and Assassin. The last of which I've been lucky enough to see eight years ago, but want again badly.

Oh, and I wanna see more riffs and stage destruction than usual.

Even more excited now. Sounds to me like they're gonna be playing a handful of oldies then? Heavy songs for me would definitely be Agitated and Yes Please. But Hyper Music, Dead Star, Citizen Erased and Micro Cuts would definitely suffice.

Pretty pissed off that the dog tag page has been down all day. Took forever to get my ticket and I still can't sort my spending money out. Pre-festival organisation has been awful this year.

I'm quite torn on this - I said "Ok, did Brighton, that'll be enough", don't like driving on motorways (I live 75-odd miles south of the site), am not a fan of park-like gigs and think its a bit pricey, but it'd be nice to get to a festival environment for the first time in four years, and I'd definitely regret it if they played all the good rare stuff.

So... yeah. Who knows.

What did Matt say about the gig that is reason for getting hype?

Chris said about two weeks ago they would use the festival as an excuse to play some heavier songs and "deep cuts". Matt said last night that it would be a unique and special setlist to cater to the metal fans.

Chris said about two weeks ago they would use the festival as an excuse to play some heavier songs and "deep cuts". Matt said last night that it would be a unique and special setlist to cater to the metal fans.

Knew about the Chris thing but that sounds even more promising :facemelt: Maybe they'll actually do something close to my setlist after all.

Just listened to that interview just for Matt's comments about Download...

"No. We will do something special to keep the 'metlers' happy. Something quite unique for that. We'll bring out some older tracks that will definitely be more heavy. It'll probably be the only set we do like that, really focusing on the metal"

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Tbh, all the Muse haters will just go and see Marilyn Manson on the second stage. The people that will go to watch them will go for 1) the show and 2) their heavier stuff. As long as they deliver there, doubt there will be a problem

I'd imagine it'll become something like a Muse gig in itself with the amount of us that will go along.

Anyway, so pleased with what Matt said last night, just hope they keep their word on this. Can't see them dropping Mercy and Dead Inside but if they're the only two soft songs then we can't complain I guess.