Hyper Music: Reading 2011

Darkshines: Reading 2011

Screenager: Reading 2011

Space Dementia: Reading 2011

I dont like the old Muse live. yes i said it! Im sorry :(

BTW: Have Matt and Chris ever done the SS chorus perfect? With the singing, one is holding out the tone longer or starting to sing before the other.

Hyper Music: Reading 2011

Darkshines: Reading 2011

Screenager: Reading 2011

Space Dementia: Reading 2011

I dont like the old Muse live. yes i said it! Im sorry :(

BTW: Have Matt and Chris ever done the SS chorus perfect? With the singing, one is holding out the tone longer or starting to sing before the other.

Imho Hyper Music seemed better at Leeds.

Best SS chorus would be Earls Court 2004, second night, I expect there's a vid in this thread somewhere.

Well I agree with you... V Fest as always held my favorite version of Knights.

Dunno. So far Ive preferred the fuji Rock 2010 Knight over all others. The Stockholm syndrome from this ties with Earls Court 2004, in my book.

Also Dead Star.

Yes. this live version of deadstar is my pump-up music for auditions.

Hasn't failed me yet.

Dunno. So far Ive preferred the fuji Rock 2010 Knight over all others. The Stockholm syndrome from this ties with Earls Court 2004, in my book.

I actually really enjoy how Knights has transformed over the years. I think the power it gives off during the Resistance Tour has been much stronger than the BH&R (from video only though...). Yet with that said the V performance is the one that stands out above others for me, regardless of tour. Fuji Rock was also brilliant though.

Yes. this live version of deadstar is my pump-up music for auditions.

Hasn't failed me yet.

:awesome:

• 3 months later...

Map Of The Problemtique - Abbey Road 2006

Sunburn - Radio One Big Weekend in Dublin 2006

Fury - Montreux Jazz Festival 2002

Hyper Music - Montreux Jazz Festival 2002

Space Dementia - Le Zenith 2001 OR Leeds / Reading Festival 2011

Best performance of Muscle Museum anyone?

Thinking about it, RBS was brought back after thought to be dead for a while. So there's always the chance of seeing some of the rarer Absolution songs make a comeback. Depends on the theme and style of the new album. A dropped BH&R song might come back too.

The song will come back, then it'll get played somewhat often at the big gigs that 90% of boardies go to, then everyone will forget it was a rarity and not count it anymore.

Thinking about it, RBS was brought back after thought to be dead for a while. So there's always the chance of seeing some of the rarer Absolution songs make a comeback. Depends on the theme and style of the new album. A dropped BH&R song might come back too.

The song will come back, then it'll get played somewhat often at the big gigs that 90% of boardies go to, then everyone will forget it was a rarity and not count it anymore.

I'm probably one of the few people that wants Invincible to return.

I just realized I posted that in the wrong thread. That was meant for the Absolution Live thread.

Archived