2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

JessicaSarahS

Managed to get mine at around 3pm!

Got a tweet on my way home from Asda with a new code, pulled over on the ride of the road and managed to get tickets on my phone!

Luck! roll on gig 16! being if it is only 30 mins long :D

Has anyone else who got the confirmation page after doing this through The Sun link got an actual confirmation email yet?? Just wondered if I'm the only one who hasn't got anything. Sorry if it's been mentioned/covered already.

I got it pretty much instantly...As long as it's showing up on your TM account you should be okay, though, because that's where you print your tickets from.

Do you think Muse will attend the premiere in Leicester Square ? Any chance to spot them there (guess there will be a red carpet thing) ?

Quite possibly... It couldn't hurt checking out that area anyway, you'll meet plenty of stars I'm sure :)

Quite possibly... It couldn't hurt checking out that area anyway, you'll meet plenty of stars I'm sure :)

It might be pretty packed although I walked through when the Tropic Thunder premiere was going on and I got to see Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Robert Downey Jr going in so it's worth a try!

Really? :LOL:

I know some French friends of mine have tickets and they ALWAYS camp out before gigs! No doubt Catherine will, too :LOL:

Mind you, I think Tasha wants us to camp out for the Amsterdam gig as she is desperate to be on barrier, Simon's side, for Biffy. I'd best see if I can find a tent that will fit in my suitcase :stunned:

How do people know its only a 30 minute gig? I'm starting to wonder if its worth travelling to it now haha

Tis on Ticketmaster: 'Last entry for this event will be at 21:00. There will be no entry allowed after this time.

This is a World Premiere Performance event. Muse will be playing a 30 minute set.'

Tis on Ticketmaster: 'Last entry for this event will be at 21:00. There will be no entry allowed after this time.

This is a World Premiere Performance event. Muse will be playing a 30 minute set.'

Could you point me in the right direction, please? Where am I looking on Ticketmaster for the part that says it's a 30 minute set. I'm looking at my order summary and cannot find it :$ I haven't had any coffee yet so my brain isn't actually functioning.

Could you point me in the right direction, please? Where am I looking on Ticketmaster for the part that says it's a 30 minute set. I'm looking at my order summary and cannot find it :$ I haven't had any coffee yet so my brain isn't actually functioning.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/37004AB095B62327?did=uklnmusefc (or any of the links that you use to get tickets).

By the World War Z picture on the left it says 'Details' and then 'Please Note'.

It might be pretty packed although I walked through when the Tropic Thunder premiere was going on and I got to see Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Robert Downey Jr going in so it's worth a try!

Seems a bit of shame at the effort and number of people going, for the set to only be 30 mins..

I think most people were aware it would only be a short set when they applied for tickets, so it's their/our choice how much time/money we spend. If I lived further away (I'm only about 90 mins away by train), I doubt I'd bother.

Has anyone got anywhere with the transfer option? I have tickets via a work colleague as I couldn't enter the competition myself and they used their login. I've emailed ticketmaster but no reply grr, I don't want to get there and be turned away :$