2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

JessicaSarahS

I'm at horse guard now and seats are all up, no stage yet thou so

Don't know which side stage is. Tried to upload pic but image is too large

For forum. From layout of seats it makes sense for the stage to be on the

Side as supposed to the clock tower side but we shall see!!!

Anyone tried transferring a ticket? I saw the option on Ticket Master before but I only see the print option now

Edit: I decided just to print them anyway. I couldn't find the option anywhere, even though it was there before today. Was hoping I could just transfer it to another person on the board but no luck.

Edited by Ami34

I'm at horse guard now and seats are all up, no stage yet thou so

Don't know which side stage is. Tried to upload pic but image is too large

For forum. From layout of seats it makes sense for the stage to be on the

Side as supposed to the clock tower side but we shall see!!!

My earlier post showed how it's set up for the next couple of weeks.

There won't be a stage until after tomorrow morning, as they've got a few hundred soldiers to fit in there in the morning first of all! The LiveNation stage layout indeed shows the stage, as expected, in front of the memorial statue that the seating all faces towards. Plenty of room for everying in front of that!

LiveNation's page does say 21:30 for the start, which sounds about right given the 19:00-21:00 admission times

What do we do about names being printed on tickets if you're getting tickets from someone else? It's just lots of people have been giving away tickets, are you refused entry if you don't have ID or something? I've no idea what's going on with the system so...

What do we do about names being printed on tickets if you're getting tickets from someone else? It's just lots of people have been giving away tickets, are you refused entry if you don't have ID or something? I've no idea what's going on with the system so...

I don't think there is a system anymore :LOL:

My friend who got the tickets can no longer make it but obviously they have his name all over them. Will still be going myself! I can see why they would put names on tickets but seems foolish at the same time as well for these sorts of reasons.

Someone told me this on a facebook fan page called 'Matt Bellamy's sex faces'

"Alex, ticketmaster have just confirmed that the named person does not have to enter with you. For some reason you cannot transfer the tickets. So the person will have to download, and email them to you. To clarify. You can use the tickets in their name no problem. Just get them to email them to u normally"

But at the same time on ticketmaster's twitter they're saying the person who booked must attend with photo ID. :unsure: I'm just gonna show up i really doubt they'll check anyway!!

Someone told me this on a facebook fan page called 'Matt Bellamy's sex faces'

"Alex, ticketmaster have just confirmed that the named person does not have to enter with you. For some reason you cannot transfer the tickets. So the person will have to download, and email them to you. To clarify. You can use the tickets in their name no problem. Just get them to email them to u normally"

But at the same time on ticketmaster's twitter they're saying the person who booked must attend with photo ID. :unsure: I'm just gonna show up i really doubt they'll check anyway!!

My friend just text me saying that he was provided with an official letter of authentication from the TM website which he filled in, signed at the bottom and stapled to the tickets so there shouldn't be any problems for entry! Even if you didn't get this form I'm sure they will probably relent on the night anyway ;)

Thanks everyone! :) Thankfully it's not a long journey for me so even if I did get an overly picky steward it wouldn't be a massive disaster. I hope for the sake of others travelling far that everyone's allowed in though, there's been A LOT of ticket swapping going on so.

Guys... Dafuq is going on with this ticket?!

Anrl4ual.jpg

TM actually posted us tickets that looked like that once :rolleyes: The barcodes still worked though so that was lucky I guess :LOL:

Anyone tried transferring a ticket? I saw the option on Ticket Master before but I only see the print option now

Edit: I decided just to print them anyway. I couldn't find the option anywhere, even though it was there before today. Was hoping I could just transfer it to another person on the board but no luck.

You're going anyway, just meet the person there and hand them the ticket :p

Originally Posted by dip View Post

Made an absolute killing on these tickets. Gumtree is much easier to sell on.

I don't think so Gumtree have moderators - I was one once. and people can report your ad to get taken down. Making money off free tickets, hope that feels good for you :mad:

My friend had to drop out on this one so I'm on my lonesome!

On the plus side that means I've got 1 spare ticket if someone is still desperate to go! :)

Dude, I'm a desperate and not-lucky-at-all fan. I tried in many many ways, with many codes. Detail: I'm from Brazil, I've tried even during MY FLIGHT to London. but I never ever have luck with contests, crap!!

I'm trying to find a link to PM you here, sorry for posting in public..

thank you!

MUUUUUSE!!!!!

Kat ♡ ‏@TweetieKaz 7h

@TicketmasterUK Hi, I was wondering if the Muse tickets for Sunday are transferable as my name is on both tickets? Thanks!

Ticketmaster CS ‏@TicketmasterCS 6h

@TweetieKaz Hi Kat! Do you have 2 tickets? Tickets are not transferrable. Person who booked must attend with photo ID. Thanks.

Kat ♡ ‏@TweetieKaz 6h

@TicketmasterCS so potentially there will be a lot of people denied entry then ...

Ticketmaster CS ‏@TicketmasterCS 6h

@TweetieKaz Sorry for any inconvenience. They will not gain entry to the show as the person who booked must present photo ID on arrival.

:erm: Mixed signals all over.