2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

JessicaSarahS

If they're promoting World War Z, which uses music from The 2nd Law (Isolated System, I think), I was thinking they'd play mostly 2nd Law songs, then maybe one or two others...?

I reckon it'll be:

Supremacy

Panic Station

Madness

Isolated System (no 'vocals', just the music, played live)

Follow Me

Supermassive

Uprising

Starlight

Or something. I'm not sure though.

Edited by redbullcat

Wasn't able to get online this morning, super disappointed but I'm willing to trade my spare bed for a ticket. I'm a 15 min walk from Horse Guards Parade. If any one is looking for somewhere to stay and willing to trade pm me.

I booked tickets excitedly this morning but my Train back from Manchester to Home and then to London is pushing it a bit much as im staying in Manchester on Saturday night Im willing to give my tickets to whoever wants them, drop me a message and ill arrange to transfer them over ticketmaster, and of course if your in Manchester on Saturday and wanted to buy me a pre-gig beer I wont say no ;)

Sorry guys tickets gone

Edited by kping

I booked tickets excitedly this morning but my Train back from Manchester to Home and then to London is pushing it a bit much as im staying in Manchester on Saturday night Im willing to give my tickets to whoever wants them, drop me a message and ill arrange to transfer them over ticketmaster, and of course if your in Manchester on Saturday and wanted to buy me a pre-gig beer I wont say no ;)

Probably too late but I've dropped you a message.

Tried to get tickets this morning and failed miserably!

You guys seem to have high expectation for setlist

I expect 3-4 songs

If include banter and extended riffs and live versions

Hope they don't play isolated system

Maybe just have a bit of it playing when they walk on or off stage

Madness

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

Something crappy like that

Is it just muse

Why have 2 hours to get people in for 30 mins. Is it worth them setting stage lights and pa. to play a few songs

Like anything to do with the film

They won't be very anal about the set times, they'll probably just pick out a few songs (mainly from the movie) which will lead to about 30 minutes of stage times, perform them, go off, I highly doubt we'll get loads of riffs or anything like that, saying that, they usually increase their crowd interactions for little gigs like this.

Disappointed to be screwed by another ticket wild goose chase, but having just seen them play for 4.5 hrs over the weekend it's not the end of the world. Seems a lot of ppl grabbed tix and then not sure if they can make the trip, I know I wouldn't bother travelling too far on a Sun night for a 30 min set, so being a short tube ride for me I might head over there anyway, being free maybe they'll let a few in close to 9pm if they aren't at capacity. If not I'm sure I'll be able to hear it from outside. Not expecting anything we havn't seen before though, probably a standard run through of T2L tracks with a bit of extra cheese to keep the Sun readers and casual punters happy.

Missed out in the ticketmaster sale this morning but is it right they had an earlier sale at 8am via The Sun. That's not fair at all on Muse fans who really want to go. I'm going to head there on Sunday with or without a ticket. See you all there!

Why have 2 hours to get people in for 30 mins. Is it worth them setting stage lights and pa. to play a few songs

Like anything to do with the film

They'll probably show some of the premiere stuff in the 2 hour gap like people walking on the red carpet and whatever else happens at these things :p

And extended riffs and any batter

I don't see 8 tracks.

5 if we are lucky

I think 5 songs is a bit ambitious...With extended riffs AND a break for fish and chips, I only see them playing one, maybe one and a half songs :rolleyes:

You registered on the forums TODAY.

Get out.

:LOL:

Missed out in the ticketmaster sale this morning but is it right they had an earlier sale at 8am via The Sun. That's not fair at all on Muse fans who really want to go. I'm going to head there on Sunday with or without a ticket. See you all there!

Much as we'd like to think that Muse fans are above reading The Sun, the harsh reality is that this offer will have reached many fans!

And, of course, remember that this is a high budget film promo event, and nothing to do about giving Muse fans a free gig - it's all about trying to market the film. Our free gig is a mere side benefit for us. The film does nothing for me but, hey ho, take the freebies when they come - and many of us have!

So pleased I managed to get tickets this morning!

I'll be travelling down from Birmingham but I'm going to make a day of it and visit some art galleries/catch up with a friend I haven't seen for a while and then do a similar thing on Monday so I don't care how long the set is.. it's FREE! Anything is a bonus and I won't feel like I've wasted a £15 train fare because there's so many other things I can do in the few hours beforehand!

Also, do you reckon there will be merch there?

I'm regretting not getting an iphone case last week and there isn't an OOS case for the iphone 4 on the website. Does this mean they don't do them and I have to buy a 5? :rolleyes: